REST IN PEACE PETER CHINGOKA

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly
Posts: 4759
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Re: REST IN PEACE PETER CHINGOKA

Post by Googly » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:01 pm

Would you speak out and do something about the holding back of white young talent? Has any single black person here ever done so in 30 years? Bear in mind plenty of whites helped develop plenty of black cricketers and spoke out against an unfair system.

Googly
Posts: 4759
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Re: REST IN PEACE PETER CHINGOKA

Post by Googly » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:10 pm

The day young Joe Smith Jr says if it weren’t for my fantastic coach Fanwell Matangadura I never would have cracked this racist discriminatory system will be a cold day in hell. :lol: :lol:
You guys wear self-serving blinkers. :lol:

TapsC
Posts: 1933
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:54 am

Re: REST IN PEACE PETER CHINGOKA

Post by TapsC » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:25 am

The article clearly says Chingoka was there when we pitched for full membership. Now its being made to sound like he took over something he had no part in creating. Sounds very personal if you ask me.

TapsC
Posts: 1933
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:54 am

Re: REST IN PEACE PETER CHINGOKA

Post by TapsC » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:28 am

Googly wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:10 pm
The day young Joe Smith Jr says if it weren’t for my fantastic coach Fanwell Matangadura I never would have cracked this racist discriminatory system will be a cold day in hell. :lol: :lol:
You guys wear self-serving blinkers. :lol:
I am sure young Roche getting a national team game when he was nowhere near ready might disagree. You forget Mangongo leaving behind his fastest bowler for the last u19 world cup because he accused him of favouring white players?

TapsC
Posts: 1933
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:54 am

Re: REST IN PEACE PETER CHINGOKA

Post by TapsC » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:54 am

I dont know how long its gonna take for people to realize that its no longer about black versus white anymore. Its now about a rich ruling elite against everybody else. If you think the likes of Bvute do what they do because they are racist then you are completely lost. Money has no colour. What probably happens is that people of a certain colour refused to be part of certain activities then the "racists" have to create a narrative to get rid of them.

It just shows that there is a certain age group who will never forgive each other.

User avatar
eugene
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:31 pm
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: REST IN PEACE PETER CHINGOKA

Post by eugene » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:12 pm

TapsC wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:54 am
I dont know how long its gonna take for people to realize that its no longer about black versus white anymore. Its now about a rich ruling elite against everybody else. If you think the likes of Bvute do what they do because they are racist then you are completely lost. Money has no colour. What probably happens is that people of a certain colour refused to be part of certain activities then the "racists" have to create a narrative to get rid of them.

It just shows that there is a certain age group who will never forgive each other.
Wrong. The rich ruling elite are all black and whenever they are challenged by anyone, black or white they cry racism. If it is a white person challenging them call them Rhodies or colonists, if it is a black person challenging them they are called stooges of the west and the white imperialists. Crying racism is the easiest way for anyone in Zimbabwe to stay above suspicion.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

TapsC
Posts: 1933
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:54 am

Re: REST IN PEACE PETER CHINGOKA

Post by TapsC » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:13 am

eugene wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:12 pm
TapsC wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:54 am
I dont know how long its gonna take for people to realize that its no longer about black versus white anymore. Its now about a rich ruling elite against everybody else. If you think the likes of Bvute do what they do because they are racist then you are completely lost. Money has no colour. What probably happens is that people of a certain colour refused to be part of certain activities then the "racists" have to create a narrative to get rid of them.

It just shows that there is a certain age group who will never forgive each other.
Wrong. The rich ruling elite are all black and whenever they are challenged by anyone, black or white they cry racism. If it is a white person challenging them call them Rhodies or colonists, if it is a black person challenging them they are called stooges of the west and the white imperialists. Crying racism is the easiest way for anyone in Zimbabwe to stay above suspicion.
If you were to name the top 10 wealthiest Zimbabweans today at least 5 of them would be white. We could go on a naming spree if you want.

http://spotlight-z.com/news/zimbabwes-r ... 2019-list/

This list is not even entirely accurate in terms of order, networth and its missing a few people. Networth is hard to calculate. What I want you to see from this is the number of white names. They exist and they are well and truly wealthy and a lot of them sponsor the regime. It is a MYTH to think there are no rich ruling elite white people. Absolute lies.

User avatar
zimbos_05
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:00 am

Re: REST IN PEACE PETER CHINGOKA

Post by zimbos_05 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:12 am

The rich white invest their money back. Just need to look at Hellenic school, Borrowdale, the cricket centres, PE computer centre.

The rich black elite buy themselves fancy watches, cars, go on unnecessary holidays and then blame everyone else and their shadow for everything that is happening.

Also, blaming the failures of Hammy on others is bullshit. He is a professional. You do not need others to tell you that you need to train and push yourself. He has just not bothered. He took the easy road.

Have dealt with both Chingokas personally. Can say it was not very pleasant times. They started off well intentioned, but then just diverged to self interest and buying in to political nonsense that would destroy both cricket and tennis.

TapsC
Posts: 1933
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:54 am

Re: REST IN PEACE PETER CHINGOKA

Post by TapsC » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:24 am

zimbos_05 wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:12 am
The rich white invest their money back. Just need to look at Hellenic school, Borrowdale, the cricket centres, PE computer centre.

The rich black elite buy themselves fancy watches, cars, go on unnecessary holidays and then blame everyone else and their shadow for everything that is happening.
Like they dont have private jets, fancy houses and Porsches. You are so blinded by hate bro. Its a shame. Or maybe you just havent been around wealthy white people to see it for yourself.

Its this kind of language which makes any moderate people be like screw it if you hate Africa so much go where its perfect. I am sure they love your presence there in Austrailia Zimbos

Googly
Posts: 4759
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Re: REST IN PEACE PETER CHINGOKA

Post by Googly » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:36 am

That’s not an accurate list, but you’re entirely right that there are a lot of white folk on that list.
To say they sponsor the regime is not quite correct. They hand cash and kind over and wear zanu pf tie pins in order to stay in business, it’s a survival mechanism, they’re paying for protection.
There are some seriously wealthy Indians and black guys missing off that list as well, I think it was designed to make it look like the whites are doing just fine thanks when 99% of us are struggling big time or have already left.
It’s ok to be rich, that’s surely a reasonable goal. I know a few of those guys personally and they’re decent people, and of course big employers who the trade unions can also feed off coz sure as hell they don’t survive off black employers. I’m not being racist, I’m bitter, there’s a big difference

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests