[Match Thread] Tri Series Game 5 | ZIM vs AFG

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: [Match Thread] Tri Series Game 5 | ZIM vs AFG

Post by Googly »

I assume that you’re drunk and trying to discuss a third rate T20 competition for whatever reason.
You’re on 300k before you get to the accommodation and transport, where some lucky ZC employee like Singo will make himself a couple of hundred thousand.
Bear in mind we had one of these before, organized by AC with small names like Gayle and Lara and about 200 people pitched up to watch and it did squat for anybody except the ZC boys scooping the cash for organizing it. I’m sure you’ve given them an idea though, recycling bad ideas is what they’re best at.

Googly

Post by Googly »

They can’t organize our own local franchise T20 or successfully complete a List A or FC season without a hiccup. They can’t provide balls for practice or umpires and balls for club cricket or properly maintain any grounds, they don’t schedule more than one side a year to come out and play here and now you want champion cricketers from Kenya, USA, Uzbekistan and Rwanda to come and fill stadiums :lol:
I’ve seen Test matches here with more ice cream vendors than spectators.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

The bestpart of the post was not the criticism of AC for overpaying foreigners to play in a failed former league, but that a debt ridden organisation must overpay overseas players to play in a failing league.