[Match Thread ] Singapore Tri Nation T20I Game 3 | SIN v ZIM

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
encore
Supports: Mountaineers

Re: [Match Thread ] Singapore Tri Nation T20I Game 3 | SIN v ZIM

Post by encore »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:21 am
Googly wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:35 am
If we keep losing we have to blame someone, it’s human nature. I blame SRC and Coventry for not having the balls to have called the bluff and ended this had ZC not packed their bags.
ZC won’t voluntarily step down from their hobby of raiding the cookie jar, it had to prized out of their cold dead fingers.
Lest we forget- the players have given ZC their vote of confidence, they didn’t and don’t want change, and I blame them, and will keep reminding as each new disaster unfolds, there’s plenty to come, no turning this around.
Apart from a couple, how many senior players actually want ZC to get their shit together? It would create competition for their spaces. Even white guys like PJ must be worried because in a well run system I doubt he will be in the 11.

Even people in our top 6, like Jarvis and chatara would be nervous. In a proper system, they could be going to sleep worries they are one bad series from the knife.

As it stands they are safe for 12 months at the worst!
I agree with this 100%. Once upon a time I said the exact same thing and it was ridiculed. A proper system and approach creates competition, which is exactly what ZIM needs.

Chisoro/Mushangwe/Mutombodzi - Ndlovu/Mavuta/Wellington - Madevere/Roche/Shumba.

How on earth can you have that if you're answering Lamichhane, Rashid, Mujeeb with Raza, Burl and Williams, and leaving those guys out? Impossible!

How do you stop conceding 15rpo at the death, when you have one-paced Chatara/Mpofu/Jarvis/Madziva contracted on big money, but Ngarava, Muzarabani and Mumba are idling or on peanuts?

How does Murray stay when you give the gloves to Taylor/Moor/Waller?

This madness has to stop for ZIm to develop!
Voice of reason.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

I have an answer to all those questions - which funnily enough, gives some of those players sport - but I also have a feeling you wont like it...or be willing to engage objectively on it.

Black Mamba
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Black Mamba »

Chari & Chakabva has been preferred in T20 for no reason.Chakabva so far played only one good T20 innings against Afghans.

Need to give Musakanda and Kamhukunkamwe an extended run