SHIT! Zimbabwe lost to Singapore

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
encore
Supports: Mountaineers

SHIT! Zimbabwe lost to Singapore

Post by encore »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Voice of reason.

encore

Re: SHIT! Zimbabwe lost to Singapore

Post by encore »

I don't know if shit is a swear word but I don't swear!

I left when it was hard for ZIM to lose than to win something like 19 runs needed off 2 overs. I don't remember.

Wot did Ryan Burl choke like Craig Ervine?

Please let us agree:

Sean Williams
Regis Chakabva
Richmond Mutumbami
Tinotenda Mutombodzi
Ryan Burl
Craig Ervine
Sikander Raza-Butt
Brendan Taylor

ARE NOT MODERN DAY T20I PLAYERS!!!!

Please let us agree on that!
Voice of reason.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Weren’t you calling for all the white staff’s resignation after the loss to the UAE? :lol:

encore

Post by encore »

TIMELINE OF SHAME

Cricket World Cup Bloemfontein - Kenya thump Zimbabwe by 7 wickets!
Heath Streak was captain. Geoff Marsh was head coach. Andy Flower, Grant Flower, Alistair Campbell, Craig Wishart, Andy Blignaut and Henry Olonga were in the XI.
John Ward - Zimbabwe cricket plumbed new depths

Bangladesh win first ever international after getting Test Status, by 8 runs in an ODI in Harare.
Heath Streak was captain. Geoff Marsh was head coach. Grant Flower, Stuart Carlisle, Sean Ervine and Ray Price were in the XI.

Afghanistan beat Zimbabwe for the first time ever by 2 wickets in an ODI in Bulawayo.
Brendan Taylor was captain. Andy 'Bundu' Waller was Head Coach. Hami, Raza, Williams, Malcolm Waller, and Elton were in the XI.

Scotland beat Zimbabwe for the first time ever by 26 runs in an ODI in Edinburgh.
Graeme Cremer was captain. Heath Streak was coach. Mire, Hami, Craig Ervine, Williams, Raza, Moor, Chatara, PJ Moor, and Malcolm Waller were in the XI.

UAE beat Zimbabwe by 3 runs in multi-million dollar CWC Qualifier
Graeme Cremer was captain. Heath Streak was head coach. Taylor, Hami, Mire, , Williams, Raza, Craig Ervine, Cremer, Jarvis, Moor and Chatara, were in the XI.

Netherlands beat Zimbabwe first time ever in ODIs
Hamilton Masakadza was captain. Lachland Rajput was coach. Mire, Craig Ervine, Taylor, Williams, Raza, Moor, Jarvis and Chatara, were in the XI.

***Zimbabwe lose by 4 runs to Singapore in T20I in Singapore
Sean Williams was captain. Lachland Rajput was coach. Chakabva, Mutumbami and Madziva were in the XI.

NB: Lowliest of lows for Zimbabwe. Brought to you by Heath, Marsh, Cremer, Taylor, Andy Waller, Williams and Rajput! And all in the so-called quota era! Notice just how little Elton Chigumbura is associated with rubbish!? When will he be given credit as Zimbabwe cricket's greatest matchwinner?

FACT: Sean Williams is Zimbabwe cricket's biggest loser! Special mention to Heath Streak. Come to think of it, his fellow rebels must derive a lot of satisfaction from this for "betraying" them.

Voice of reason.

encore

Post by encore »

Googly wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:25 pm
Weren’t you calling for all the white staff’s resignation after the loss to the UAE? :lol:
Leave me out of this. Try Coltart after Afghanistan 1.0.

https://www.davidcoltart.com/2014/07/zi ... stan-loss/
Writing on his Facebook page, Coltart said: “We have to face it – being thumped by Afghanistan is arguably the worst day in Zimbabwe’s cricket history.
To be honest, he was wrong though because Afghanistan were on the up. Because of the quality at ZIM's disposal, and home advantage, 2004 loss against Bangladesh was the worst ever at that point because that Kenya side that beat you in '03 was brilliant.

Bangladesh '04, UAE '17, and now Singapore '19 have to be the worst ever in history for Zimbabwe cricket. In that order. Never mind the weakened squad on this Singapore tour. I would have taken Nepal. But Singapore? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Voice of reason.

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

Ladies and gentlemen, If ever there was a requirement of proof that Hhm has a vindictive, racial agenda against the past and remaining white members of Zimbabwean Cricket, this pathetic thread can safely be used as evidence.

It's really embarrassing you've got nothing better to do with your time than search through past games, and stats, just make a point that the demise of Zimbabwean Cricket is due to the white man. In praising Chigumbura as our greatest ever match winner you've shown, again, your tunnel vision. I'll agree Chigs was one of my favorites back in the day, because he actually performed. Since his hibernation into the useless cricketing sloth he's become, I have no interest in him at all; he doesn't bowl, can't bat and doesn't seem interested. 2004-2008/09 he had something about him.
In calling Sean Williams Zimbabwe's biggest loser you've shown, again, your tunnel fucking vision! FACT

And lastly, calling out Streak is disrespectful beyond words.

Get a fucking life you absolute LOSER!

Googly

Post by Googly »

The real common denominator is the Board is it not? Do the maths. :lol:
Coaching staff should be sacked :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

It’s a time honored tradition, there should be no exceptions. :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

That was an angry article by John Ward, he didn’t pull any punches there :lol:
Lots of laughing emojis on account of the vodka.
You walked into that one Sloan- he’d baited the trap and was waiting with the next piece.
I like Encore around I’ve decided, his thought processes are extremely inciteful into how the Zim mind works.
My friend thought he was missing money from his bedroom safe and he put a hidden camera, sure enough the domestic worker came along, shagged the gardener, had a leisurely bath, pulled a spare key from the bra, peeled off a $100 bill and that was that. When confronted with the taped evidence they flatly denied that it was either of them in the video. We all laughed (8 of us) and decided to do the same with a camera overlooking our safes. Lo and behold, 7/8 workers had their own keys :lol:

I can’t remember where I’m going with this....
it had something to do with thieves and never being able to accept responsibility... I’ll try and recall when I’ve had a coffee tomorrow. :lol:

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

I like the ignored ten year period in which Zim were a complete and utter mess due to racist agendas and he ignores the times when the likes of BT or Choppa would single handedly carry Zim.

I mean, he even created a thread about a loss to Singapore, did not talk about said loss, and instead brought up some matches from the past which somehow makes the white players from then responsibile for today's loss.
Last edited by zimbos_05 on Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.