Statement on ZC agents on the forum.

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Statement on ZC agents on the forum.

Post by sloandog »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:24 am
Also, why did you pick sloan out of everyone else? You could have picked on any of the guys who have been attacking you, but you picked sloan, the one guy who actually tried to engage with you.
My point exactly. Not sure why i'm the one taking all the flack here.
Don't really want to be at the end of these stupid, insolent insults for much longer as it's annoying.
Having an entire thread made for this purpose is just embarrassing.

chesterton

Post by chesterton »

Game, set, match, Chesterton!

Four posts ago (and three since by you) you said I was making your day and to keep them coming!You changed tune once you realised you were outmatched, the way Rabada outmatches the Colonial cricket team on a bi-annual basis.
Why do you ask for them to come then throw a tantrum at the admin, and call in your goon Zimbos_5? Is this another personality of yours?

If you can not take the heat with the big boys, why did you doing insults and start the fight? Not once, but twice in this thread alone! I did think it was a bold move given what we have learnt. This reminds me of the ‘Roast me’ girl from reddit, named Niece Wiedhofer. I’d implode you to read that amusing story. Asked to be roasted, then it got too hot, and she deleted her social media.

Like I keep telling, I am not Anti Sloan, I just want him to admit the ZC link (mission complete) and repent!
Denounce ZC and it’s agenda and I will be full of praise for him. I am here to do the good work, that’s what many don’t understand.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

chesterton wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:36 pm

If you can not take the heat with the big boys, why did you doing insults and start the fight? Not once, but twice
Dude, just stop. You created a whole damn thread attacking sloan. You came at him calling him a ZC agent and you accused him without any warrant or base.

You are literally driving people away from the forum. If being a goon means I am a friend, then I'm happy to be a goon. You are starting to take things to a personal level and you are beginning to engage in online abuse. You are behaving less as a man and more as a child. If you want to genuinely engage in cricket, then so be it, but stop with your insistent personal attacks on one of the best guys on this forum, in cricket, and in general.

chesterton

Post by chesterton »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:48 pm
chesterton wrote:

If you can not take the heat with the big boys, why did you doing insults and start the fight? Not once, but twice
Dude, just stop. You created a whole damn thread attacking sloan. You came at him calling him a ZC agent and you accused him without any warrant or base.

You are literally driving people away from the forum. If being a goon means I am a friend, then I'm happy to be a goon. You are starting to take things to a personal level and you are beginning to engage in online abuse. You are behaving less as a man and more as a child. If you want to genuinely engage in cricket, then so be it, but stop with your insistent personal attacks on one of the best guys on this forum, in cricket, and in general.
I don’t think I am personally attacking him ?
I said he probably dates a 8/10. I was jealous if true. He called me an incel though. And he’s giving it to me as well, but you don’t say anything about that? You just single Chesterton out only. Two to tango. He literally said a few posts ago he was enjoying it.
I’m not here to personally attack anyone. Just sick of ZC.
Maybe I’ll just shut up and let the lunatics run riot in the asylum.

I’ll start following Scotland cricket instead.

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

chesterton wrote:
Game, set, match, Chesterton!

Four posts ago (and three since by you) you said I was making your day and to keep them coming!You changed tune once you realised you were outmatched, the way Rabada outmatches the Colonial cricket team on a bi-annual basis.
Why do you ask for them to come then throw a tantrum at the admin, and call in your goon Zimbos_5? Is this another personality of yours?

If you can not take the heat with the big boys, why did you doing insults and start the fight? Not once, but twice in this thread alone! I did think it was a bold move given what we have learnt. This reminds me of the ‘Roast me’ girl from reddit, named Niece Wiedhofer. I’d implode you to read that amusing story. Asked to be roasted, then it got too hot, and she deleted her social media.

Like I keep telling, I am not Anti Sloan, I just want him to admit the ZC link (mission complete) and repent!
Denounce ZC and it’s agenda and I will be full of praise for him. I am here to do the good work, that’s what many don’t understand.
This entire post, the highlighting, the way it has been written, everything about it, stinks of Hhm.

To be honest I can take the heat, it's just that the entire thread slagging me off and accusing me is slowly starting to grate on me.

And you are indeed a sad, pathetic little keyboard warrior Hhm, trying to pick a fight under a new alias. I really do feel bad that you take so much time in doing this; maybe you have no real friends, or maybe you just want a friend and don't have the social skills to acquire them, or perhaps, simply, you were dropped on the head as a baby...i don't know. You started with the personal jibes, and I'll keep firing them back as long as you instigate this.

Zimbo's not backing me up for no reason, he's got a brain, two eyes and logic coded into him and is simply telling you that you'll get banned if it continues. What will that be Hhm? 5 times banned due to your embarrassing little rants and personal agendas? Scumbag, off you pop.

chesterton

Post by chesterton »

You say you want peace, and this is how you address me?
Not just once, consistently!

And yet you and your goons say I am the bad guy here?
Nothing, and I repeat nothing, in my OP mentioned you at all.
Guilty mind perhaps ?

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

chesterton wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:25 pm
Not just once, consistently!

And yet you and your goons say I am the bad guy here?
You call me out, you personally target me to which I respond, and then you cry and play the victim Hhm? Keep walking kid, you're a disgrace

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

When did I ever ask for peace? I want you gone and off the forum.

chesterton

Post by chesterton »

The truth finally comes out.

Remove your political enemies. Are you Democrat?

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

chesterton wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:54 pm

I don’t think I am personally attacking him ?
I said he probably dates a 8/10. I was jealous if true. He called me an incel though. And he’s giving it to me as well, but you don’t say anything about that? You just single Chesterton out only. Two to tango. He literally said a few posts ago he was enjoying it.
I’m not here to personally attack anyone. Just sick of ZC.
Maybe I’ll just shut up and let the lunatics run riot in the asylum.

I’ll start following Scotland cricket instead.
Well, I am telling you that you are personally attacking him and have done it so stop. He is only giving it to you because he is defending himself. If you attack first, he has a right to defend himself.

If you are sick of ZC, then take your frustrations out on them, not members of the forum you know very well have nothing to do with ZC. Go canvas your local cricket chairman or approach Mukhu directly asking him why the corruption and mis management. Go speak to Prosper about why he continues to select poor players and drives away talent. If you are sick of ZC, then you target ZC, not people you know nothing about.