How has your association with ZCF helped you?

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: How has your association with ZCF helped you?

Post by Googly »

He’s a poisonous fellow is what he is. He obviously didn’t have a hand in the Springboks’ sports management or they would have finished last. :lol:

Still the public are unhappy. Let that sink in... they’re still unhappy and want more!! There are only 7 players of colour in that squad of 30 and that doesn’t represent the demographic, they want MORE representation. First they take the hand, then the arm, then finally the whole enchilada. Then when it’s completely fucked they expect you to come back to fix it so they can fuck you twice.
Gents you’re supposed to milk the cow not cut the fillet out or it won’t survive :lol:
I did the math and equal representation equates to about half a white guy, but fortunately Faf currently fits the bill.

So they hurl insults and threats when the whites leave for greener pastures overseas, but don’t want them playing here either! :lol: Now where have I seen that before?
They don’t want you to leave, they want you to leave, they want you to stay, but only to help for free, they don’t want you to stay. The noisiest and nastiest of them will get a job, and maybe one day will be able to control some money :lol:

I saw a video on FB of a black lady frothing about this representation thing. She gave her game away by mentioning “Xhosa black boys” getting a bum deal by the treacherous Afrikaners. Of course that will be conveniently ignored by the other tribes, the tribalism and nepotism can wait a bit :lol: they haven’t finished the clean up operations yet.

Of course the black guys in that squad with white wives and girlfriends could stand up and tell them all to shut up and stop insulting their kith and kin (count for yourselves), but of course they’ll keep very silent :lol: You’d think the wives would ask “aren’t you going to say anything??” To which the likely response would be “unless you want to be wife no 2, shut up, we might get a farm!” :lol: :lol:

Here’s a 1000% correct prediction- Rassie Erasmus in his new role as Director of rugby will be put under enormous pressure to keep replacing whites with blacks. The longer he stays in that role the more you know he’s compromised himself. They’re a Rainbow nation for a few days only and it will be back to dismantling stuff next week. Encore’s friend, Malema, will have to hold off killing farmers for a few days, but he will be back at it in no time. He’s been publicly exposed for his direct hand in it, he’s a mass murderer ffs, and yet he’s still got a free rein. There’s a third party mass murder in progress and the world is silent and the good people in SA (both black and white) look the other way and thank Jesus that they’re not farmers.

I have no axe to grind, I’m just pointing out the hard facts. I personally care not what happens down there, it’s here that I worry about and keep hoping for better days. They’re following our path exactly, but it’s on steroids.

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Completely agree with sentiment Googly, and the same principle applies with all this current LGBT alphabet shit going on atm. It’s why I didn’t vote for gay marriage and all that, because it’s a Trojan horse to other things.
Gay marriage,
Then visa rorting,
Then gay adoption
Then gay propaganda
Then Trans operations in teens
Trans operations in kids (current court case atm in Texas with a 6 yr old who thinks he’s a bitch and the mothers all supportive and the dads ‘fuck no’)
And it keeps ongoing and creeping in and will ultimately encroach on paedophilia is my prediction. It’s all started.

I do have one nitpick in your maths googly,
If it’s representation, it would be 2 and a half white guys in the squad wouldn’t it?
7% /3 and a bit?
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

foreignfield
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by foreignfield »

Pommie Maehara on ZCF_TV wrote:Taking a leaf out of Jemisi's book he shoulders arms to another loose delivery outside off. The signal from the umpire is "wide" and I'm afraid he'll have to bowl that one again.

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

:D :D

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:29 am
Completely agree with sentiment Googly, and the same principle applies with all this current LGBT alphabet shit going on atm. It’s why I didn’t vote for gay marriage and all that, because it’s a Trojan horse to other things.
Gay marriage,
Then visa rorting,
Then gay adoption
Then gay propaganda
Trans operations in kids (current court case atm in Texas with a 6 yr old who thinks he’s a bitch and the mothers all supportive and the dads ‘fuck no’)
And it keeps ongoing and creeping in and will ultimately encroach on paedophilia is my prediction. It’s all started.

If it’s representation, it would be 2 and a half white guys in the squad wouldn’t it?
7% /3 and a bit?
That is the most alarmist bullshit I've ever heard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:27 pm
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Gay marriage,
Then visa rorting,
Then gay adoption
Then gay propaganda

7% /3 and a bit?
‘Alarmist’
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.bu ... dy-dispute

‘Alarmist Bullshit’

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.in ... html%3famp

My genuine question to you Kriterion,
Would you be this accepting if this stuff was happening to Bangladesh only instead?
Genuine Q.

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:27 pm
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Gay marriage,
Then visa rorting,
Then gay adoption
Then gay propaganda

7% /3 and a bit?
I'm all for equal rights and all that, but Zimdoggy has a point tbf

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

My boss tried to convince me if we voted to allow gay marriage here in Oz it would be a gateway for people trying marry goats.

So far there hasn’t been any attempts to marry a goat here as far as I know
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

jaybro wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:08 pm
My boss tried to convince me if we voted to allow gay marriage here in Oz it would be a gateway for people trying marry goats.

So far there hasn’t been any attempts to marry a goat here as far as I know
They also said that whites wouldn’t be attacked after apartheid finished.
In 1980, Mugabe told the white community they would be looked after.
Well, you know 50 years ago gay marriage was unimaginable. What’s the next 50 Going to bring?

Btw, guess how many paedophiles are gay as a percentage ?

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

foreignfield wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:20 pm
Pommie Maehara on ZCF_TV wrote:Taking a leaf out of Jemisi's book he shoulders arms to another loose delivery outside off. The signal from the umpire is "wide" and I'm afraid he'll have to bowl that one again.
:lol: