Brian Mudzinganyama

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Post Reply
Mueddie28
Posts: 882
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:59 pm

Brian Mudzinganyama

Post by Mueddie28 »

Brian Mudzinganyama
Current Age: 24 years 263 days
Major Teams: Mashonaland Eagles

A century and 4 wickets against Mid - West Rhinos
He deserves a national call. Up ☝

Mr Twig
Posts: 947
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:43 pm

Re: Brian Mudzinganyama

Post by Mr Twig »

Promising but lets see him score 2 centuries in quick succession. Shouldn't be getting a call up on one score

User avatar
jaybro
Posts: 8576
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:36 am
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Brian Mudzinganyama

Post by jaybro »

Definitely can’t be called up after two good games but let’s keep an eye on this fella, I’m quietly optimistic about him becoming a good prospect especially in the limited overs formats
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

User avatar
Black Mamba
Posts: 996
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:55 am
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: Brian Mudzinganyama

Post by Black Mamba »

jaybro wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:52 pm
Definitely can’t be called up after two good games but let’s keep an eye on this fella, I’m quietly optimistic about him becoming a good prospect especially in the limited overs formats
He will bat better then openers like Chari & other passengers, age is not a factor anymore in World Cricket.Zimbabwe already are in verge of destroying talents like Shumba, Madhevere, of not being promoted to next level cricket.

Roy Kaia & Brian Mudzinganyama should be the new openers for Zimbabwe in longer formats.

User avatar
jaybro
Posts: 8576
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:36 am
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Brian Mudzinganyama

Post by jaybro »

Black Mamba wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:33 am
jaybro wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:52 pm
Definitely can’t be called up after two good games but let’s keep an eye on this fella, I’m quietly optimistic about him becoming a good prospect especially in the limited overs formats
He will bat better then openers like Chari & other passengers, age is not a factor anymore in World Cricket.Zimbabwe already are in verge of destroying talents like Shumba, Madhevere, of not being promoted to next level cricket.

Roy Kaia & Brian Mudzinganyama should be the new openers for Zimbabwe in longer formats.
Roy Kaia doesn’t open and he averages 25 the same as Chari

#uselessoldfailure
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

User avatar
Black Mamba
Posts: 996
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:55 am
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: Brian Mudzinganyama

Post by Black Mamba »

jaybro wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:59 am
Black Mamba wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:33 am
jaybro wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:52 pm
Definitely can’t be called up after two good games but let’s keep an eye on this fella, I’m quietly optimistic about him becoming a good prospect especially in the limited overs formats
He will bat better then openers like Chari & other passengers, age is not a factor anymore in World Cricket.Zimbabwe already are in verge of destroying talents like Shumba, Madhevere, of not being promoted to next level cricket.

Roy Kaia & Brian Mudzinganyama should be the new openers for Zimbabwe in longer formats.
Roy Kaia doesn’t open and he averages 25 the same as Chari

#uselessoldfailure
There is no opener by birth in Cricket. Kaia is good with the bat and can be a wicket taker with the bowl.Many examples were there who were not good in middle order with low average but later became stars on opening the innings.
#uselesslogic

User avatar
jaybro
Posts: 8576
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:36 am
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Brian Mudzinganyama

Post by jaybro »

Black Mamba wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:56 am

There is no opener by birth in Cricket. Kaia is good with the bat and can be a wicket taker with the bowl.Many examples were there who were not good in middle order with low average but later became stars on opening the innings.
#uselesslogic
So you’re saying a guy with a low average who hasn’t made runs this season batting in the middle should be picked to open because he’s a good bowler??

Mate you are a useless old failure
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

User avatar
Black Mamba
Posts: 996
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:55 am
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: Brian Mudzinganyama

Post by Black Mamba »

jaybro wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:38 pm
Black Mamba wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:56 am

There is no opener by birth in Cricket. Kaia is good with the bat and can be a wicket taker with the bowl.Many examples were there who were not good in middle order with low average but later became stars on opening the innings.
#uselesslogic
So you’re saying a guy with a low average who hasn’t made runs this season batting in the middle should be picked to open because he’s a good bowler??

Mate you are a useless old failure
Atleast in Zimbabwe Cricket System its not impossible, in many series low average players have been picked for the national team and stats shows their
achievements.Passengers like Chibhabha & Chari with such a less average represented Zimbabwe, whereas youngsters like Madhevere, Shumba playing age group cricket since 2016, and are still playing the same game, is yet to make proper domestic appearance whereas once their rivals Hetmyer, Curran, Mehidy, Mujeeb are now national team members.

Post Reply