Logan Cup

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
zimfan1
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Logan Cup

Post by zimfan1 »

zimfan1 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:29 pm
Logan Cup expected to resume tomorrow. Just the one game. Tuskers v Rhinos in Bulawayo.

Also sounds like the Pro 50 will start next week. Guess some limited overs cricket is required before the Bangladesh tour.

Googly

Post by Googly »

The word seems to be out that Moor needs to go big in this game or he’s not on the bus to Bangladesh. The pressure surely mounts when you have a 3 game season to get some stats together. There’s no upside to opening, may as well bribe the coach to put you in at 6 and deal with a ball that’s 50 overs old.
I wonder where Burl fits in? He’s had an op and probably won’t be able to play.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

Googly wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:17 am
The word seems to be out that Moor needs to go big in this game or he’s not on the bus to Bangladesh. The pressure surely mounts when you have a 3 game season to get some stats together. There’s no upside to opening, may as well bribe the coach to put you in at 6 and deal with a ball that’s 50 overs old.
I wonder where Burl fits in? He’s had an op and probably won’t be able to play.
Tari coming back also puts pressure on the 2. It will be interesting to see if he gets some games. Competition is good in my opinion.

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

Tari has some arse kissing to do if the situation regarding Chisoro, Burl & Moor are anything to go by
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Googly

Post by Googly »

Arse kissing? He’s gonna need KY and a gimp suit :lol:
I have heard that a couple of the hierarchy possibly bat for the other team. :lol: