ICC Under 19 World Cup 2020, South Africa : Other Matches [ Except Zimbabwe ]

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: ICC Under 19 World Cup 2020, South Africa : Other Matches [ Except Zimbabwe ]

Post by eugene »

Great to see Bangladesh winning the Under 19 CWC.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

zimfan1
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: ICC Under 19 World Cup 2020, South Africa : Other Matches [ Except Zimbabwe ]

Post by zimfan1 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77waL0ofeow

Fight breaks out at the end of the match, Bangladesh players do appear to be wind up merchants.

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

That wasn’t great from the Tigers. Scenes like that remind me of when the West Indies won the T20 World Cup in 16’ and Samuels started going off on one

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

Well done Bangladesh what a moment for a cricket mad country that hasn’t had much to cheer about

Shame about the players running on to the field, it’s all well and good to embrace your own players but you can see clearly that certain players ran straight to the Indian players
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

zimfan1 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:34 pm

Fight breaks out at the end of the match, Bangladesh players do appear to be wind up merchants.
I domt the story but Im assuming Indians instigated it. BD players didnt do any such thing to SA or NZ in the knockouts, why would they pick on India for no reason?

It may very well be that Indian boys are folloing Kohli's example...that would set most people off.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:51 pm
zimfan1 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:34 pm

I domt the story but Im assuming Indians instigated it. BD players didnt do any such thing to SA or NZ in the knockouts, why would they pick on India for no reason?

It may very well be that Indian boys are folloing Kohli's example...that would set most people off.
You can clearly see at least one or two Bangladeshi players run straight towards the Indians

No body likes to have a loss like that rubbed in their faces, poor form and puts a slight dampener on a great day for the Bangas
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Googly

Post by Googly »

:lol: Kriterion. Your team kicked that off from the very first ball they bowled. Is there any common language that both teams understand, I’d have thought sledging each other would have not been easy? Obviously there’s some common words everyone understands like Coca Cola and Fuck You but the rest must have been lost in translation.
I was rooting for your team all the way but that wasn’t good. Winning AND wanting to throw handbags is being greedy.
India have some incredible record like that’s only the second game they’ve lost in the last 3 or 4 world cups? Amazing.

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Kriterion spending tonight coked up with oriental hookers sniffing liens off his boner after tonight.

In all seriousness, congrats. It’s a massive achievement. I had a good feeling after your write up on their chances a month ago. Normally I think people talking their guys up is biased but I had a different feeling when I read your stuff then. Even with that, I was still thinking ‘semi finals’ not tournament winner.

Enjoy the moment. It’s sensational.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Googly

Post by Googly »

That was an incredible final. Akbar Ali has a big set of cahones on him. Really good game.

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

I have nothing against whatever the Banglas did to India after the match.
Firstly, passion in cricket is what gets people talking.
Sport without passion is lawn bowls.
Secondly, I’m feeling based on what kriteeion said a few posts up that there’s more to it.
Fuck India. All those kids will be millionaires in 5 years. Let this BD thing slide.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*