Match Thread : Sri Lanka Tour Of Zimbabwe 2020 | 1st Test | Zimbabwe V/s Sri Lanka | Harare

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Match Thread : Sri Lanka Tour Of Zimbabwe 2020 | 1st Test | Zimbabwe V/s Sri Lanka | Harare

Post by sloandog »

Next time I won’t say anything :lol: :lol:

Come on ‘Babwe! 🇿🇼

Kriterion_BD

Re: Match Thread : Sri Lanka Tour Of Zimbabwe 2020 | 1st Test | Zimbabwe V/s Sri Lanka | Harare

Post by Kriterion_BD »

sloandog wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:55 am
Next time I won’t say anything :lol: :lol:

Come on ‘Babwe! 🇿🇼
Thats the spirit!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

I think I was Donald’s biggest critic before this game (for his lack of penetration, not his heart), but he’s proving me wrong. He’s bowling lovely this morning and looks to be getting some swing

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

sloandog wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:32 am
I think I was Donald’s biggest critic before this game (for his lack of penetration, not his heart), but he’s proving me wrong. He’s bowling lovely this morning and looks to be getting some swing
He really adds a lot with his pugnacious batting. He must easily average well above 30.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Not sold on Tiripano's bowling, although I am surprised he averages well under 50 and has a strike rate under 100.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:27 am
What if Indian cricket fans said following cricket merely endorsed the 2 centuries of British brutality and exploitation of hundreds of millions of Indians centuries ago? Its really pretty futile in my opinion.
Way to take a leap mate.

Honestly, I'd be fine with a little corruption if we were number 1 in the world.
Last edited by zimbos_05 on Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

zimlover
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by zimlover »

Jarvis has been pretty rubbish for someone that spent 3 years in a professional set up bowling with the some quality bowling especially when 4 of his ex team mates have played cricket for England.

I am talking of Broad and Anderson

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

zimlover wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:46 am
Jarvis has been pretty rubbish for someone that spent 3 years in a professional set up bowling with the some quality bowling especially when 4 of his ex team mates have played cricket for England.

Broad never played for Lancashire.

Jarvis has been a revelation in white ball cricket over the past 18 months or so, especially against the UAE.

zimlover
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by zimlover »

sloandog wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:53 am
zimlover wrote:

Jarvis has been a revelation in white ball cricket over the past 18 months or so, especially against the UAE.

With the amount of money spent on him he should be at least troubling sides like Srilanka.

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

zimlover wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:59 am
sloandog wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:53 am
zimlover wrote:

With the amount of money spent on him he should be at least troubling sides like Srilanka.
I don’t disagree, but a lack of wickets in this innings so far for Jarvis doesn’t mean he’s a lost cause. He’s by far out best fast bowler and has been for some time.

And a wicket falls as I type!! Victors first test wicket, well done sir!! :W: