Match Thread : Sri Lanka Tour Of Zimbabwe 2020 | 1st Test | Zimbabwe V/s Sri Lanka | Harare

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: Match Thread : Sri Lanka Tour Of Zimbabwe 2020 | 1st Test | Zimbabwe V/s Sri Lanka | Harare

Post by Googly »

KP is on the bench. If someone accidentally stands on Bavuma he may get a shot :lol:

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Match Thread : Sri Lanka Tour Of Zimbabwe 2020 | 1st Test | Zimbabwe V/s Sri Lanka | Harare

Post by jaybro »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:26 pm
jaybro wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:09 am
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:31 am

Is it you?
That comment sounded like Sloandog or jaybro.
Hahah that 1st line about an average comment from an average bloke is definitely something I would say, I often call out people with the 'average bloke' sledge.

But no it's not me, I am on twitter though I stay away from commenting on Zimbabwe cricket related tweets, I usually focus my attention on Rugby League as I do some writing for a Rugby League Website, I also tweet about Tottenham and sometimes Australia Cricket
I’m curious to read some of your articles.
I’ve always wanted to do something like this.

I have more opinions on NRL than Zim, and usually I just get banned after trolling the Kennel and League unlimited.
I write for nothingbutleague.com you can find my stuff there, I mainly do review/previews but also the odd opinion piece
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement