Frank Mawoza

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: Frank Mawoza

Post by Googly »

A leopard cannot change its spots, bud. Once a thief...

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Googly wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:35 am
Have u seen those clips where he says “nobody in th world knows more than me about....” and he covers most fields known to man.
I started out watching these proceeds trying to keep an open mind, but would now gladly end Nadler and Schiff, those are proper snakes.
That’s just something he says. One of his go too phrased. We all have them. People read too much into that. He’s just a very overconfident guy.

Everyone is uncomfortable at the fact but the truth is Trump is right when he says he’s always winning. He rarely loses. People laughed him off in the republican debates but his sharp tongue assassinated all the career politicians and fake media reps. I’ll never forget watching it. Especially the savagery towards Jeb Bush who truly thought it was his birthright to lead the Republican Party.

Then he was written off in the national election but found a way.

His twitter habit is actually ground breaking for a politician. Allows him to talk to his fans. No one really thought of that before.
He pioneered that.
He also re wrote political conventional thought. Pandering, apologising to the cancel and virtue signal crowd didn’t work on him and it sent the establishment haywire.

He’s a narcissist but he’s determined to do what his election promises were. In fact I think he’s so narcissistic he won’t allow himself to compromise most of those election promises.

He’s definitely the best of a really weird bunch.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Googly

Post by Googly »

He’s made a whole tribe of hysterical people expose themselves that should be immediately exposed to the coronavirus, that’s for sure. My pet hate is that Hillary Clinton. That thing needs to do jail time.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:41 pm

That’s just something he says. One of his go too phrased. We all have them. People read too much into that. He’s just a very overconfident guy.

Everyone is uncomfortable at the fact but the truth is Trump is right when he says he’s always winning. He rarely loses. People laughed him off in the republican debates but his sharp tongue assassinated all the career politicians and fake media reps. I’ll never forget watching it. Especially the savagery towards Jeb Bush who truly thought it was his birthright to lead the Republican Party.

Then he was written off in the national election but found a way.

His twitter habit is actually ground breaking for a politician. Allows him to talk to his fans. No one really thought of that before.
He pioneered that.
He also re wrote political conventional thought. Pandering, apologising to the cancel and virtue signal crowd didn’t work on him and it sent the establishment haywire.

He’s a narcissist but he’s determined to do what his election promises were. In fact I think he’s so narcissistic he won’t allow himself to compromise most of those election promises.

He’s definitely the best of a really weird bunch.
Woah. Let's get some things straight here.

He did not pioneer anything on twitter. There were many politicians engaging on that platform before he did. He is no visionary.What he did was just be so outlandish, and obviously it's like watching a car crash, can't look away.

I agree he is very overconfident, too overconfident really. What the Democratics did was think they didn't have to bother with actually having a decent policy and candidate to win. Hilary was never a good choice and despite getting more votes, you just know she would have been a token choice. Then again, American politics as a whole is screwed. When a guy like Bernie is constantly overlooked, then you know it's just a shit show. But i digress.

He also did not write anything about political thought. The man has no political bone in his body. He is a business man running a country like one of his money losing businesses. He's spent more time playing golf than actually being a president. What he did do, was bring out the radicals. He's broken more promises than kept, or at least I think it's close, but he certainly has not kept all of them.

He's also probably more fake news than that which he claims is. Him and his party blatantly lie and have no remorse when they do. He has created a toxic world environment and acts as if he has no consequence, but he has created consequence for many innocent people across the globe. He basically is involved in a big ego fight with everyone around him because he can't stand the fact that someone can prove him wrong or be better than him.

American politics is full of crap, but he is definitely not the best.

Googly

Post by Googly »

It’s interesting that his team have a bit of a southern twang, that shit happened a long time ago, I think some prejudices actually become genetically encoded.
He’s an absolute embarrassment but that radical left is worse. I want to see him win a second term because I’m just anti-establishment, so long as he keeps playing golf and doesn’t press any red buttons.

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

Googly wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:12 pm
It’s interesting that his team have a bit of a southern twang, that shit happened a long time ago, I think some prejudices actually become genetically encoded.
He’s an absolute embarrassment but that radical left is worse. I want to see him win a second term because I’m just anti-establishment, so long as he keeps playing golf and doesn’t press any red buttons.
Trump has been a revelation in the sense that, like Zimbos said, he’s called out the fakes and the users, those who dodge the questions and lie about their actions. He’s incredibly arrogant, yes, but in fairness to Trump he’s in my touch with America than most contemporary presidents have been.

I used to like Obama until that fiasco when he visited the town of Flint. The water was poisoned, he went to diffuse the situation and then said, in front of about 500 people, ‘hey you know what I’m thirsty, I want a glass of water...somebody bring me some water,’ in an effort to calm people about the toxicity of the water. The glass barely touched his lips and he put it back below his podium and never looked at it afterwards. Emabressing and I still maintain that that was the reason he lost so much faith. Not a doer, just a people pleaser.

ZIMFAN

Post by ZIMFAN »

Amusing statement placed on ZC about the chairman's account. Don't they have better stuff to do?!

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

ZIMFAN wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:13 pm
Amusing statement placed on ZC about the chairman's account. Don't they have better stuff to do?!
I wrote an amusing reply.

"Perhaps he shares an account with Frank Mawoza?"
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Googly wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:12 pm
The fact that he is the establishment makes your whole premise flawed.

Googly

Post by Googly »

He’s far from being establishment. I’m half way through Drain The Swamp by Ken Buck. It was originally a Democrat party slogan and the Orange Guinea Pig took it on and it gained traction. These career politicians and their cohorts are completely divorced from the people and their dealings and double dealings are mind boggling. Trump really has rocked the boat and he’s far from being in control of what’s essentially a vast swathe of corrupt people that contribute zip to society. Even their top brass in the military and their security services are up to their necks in their politics. It’s not so much of a swamp, it’s more a cesspit. They’re not much different to our lot, it’s just the level of sophistication that’s different.
The Democrats have gambled everything on stopping him run for a second term and I want to see that backfire and watch him sink some of these increasingly desperate looking freeloaders.
Did you watch Farage’s exit speech from the EU parliament? There’s more of the same.