Frank Mawoza

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Frank Mawoza

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

This twitter fella is getting more and more mention on this forum, so I think it’s time we gave him a thread of his own to confront his posts.

Whisky I have seen his quotes before, I decided to look at his twitter account myself, despite not being on Twitter personally.

My observations;

-For every three shit posts he makes a good point. So I don’t think he is an out and out troll. That’s scary.

-Surprisingly, no one of the older guys here have picked up that he speaks like former ZCF user Flash_G. Same retarded English, same rhetoric and same insiders insight. Flash_G was rumoured to have been Givenore Makoni. As is Frank.

-If he isn’t Frank, it’s someone very close enough to him. This ain’t exactly a Zimdog scoop. He’s either Givenore or one of his right hand men.

- He seems to aim posts directly at the players. I get the impression he is speaking directly to Pj Moor. He seems sympathetic to him but is trying to teach him a lesson. But with a sympathetic side. PJ as well has often been rumoured to have a good relationship with the board.

- he is very critical of Chisoro. Again, it feels like a boss speaking to Chisoro, offering him one last chance. With less sympathy than Pj.

- my conclusion is it’s Givemore Makoni’s sock account, name removed so he can be his racist self and with more leeway to be un PC and a power tripper without the backlash.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

jontym87
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Re: Frank Mawoza

Post by jontym87 »

Frank Mawoza is Tavengwa Mukhuhlani.
Professional troll feeder since 2011 :P

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

He has a profile picture, those anyone recognise the face??

If that is Makoni it's very concerning that he's that stupid to make a burner account so obvious. It's also concerning that a man in such high power is allowed to get away with the stuff he says, he's called out AC for stealing, hammered Chisoro 7 Burl amongst others and now this morning he's calling for BT to be dropped

Crazy stuff
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

jontym87 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:40 pm
You have a good record of being right when you drop scoops.

How do you know?
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

jontym87 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:40 pm
That's concerning, although it's probably just as bad as it being Makoni

But people will have you know the current board are good guys :lol: :lol: :lol:

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

I’ve done some digging this evening, and a very well respected source has openly told me it is indeed TM. That’s appalling... :(

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

I just went rolling through his twitter account

It actually looks quite obvious it is indeed the Chairman of ZC lol

A few people even called himout saying "I know you are Tavengwa Mukuhlani " :lol: :lol: :lol:

What an absolute joke that the chairman of ZC has made a fake account to talk himself up, spread race hate and troll some current players :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What levels :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only in Zimbabwe what a joke

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

Frank Mawoza is a real person.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

He is even on Facebook . Just search for him if you care. My suspicion is that he is related to the chairman. Where he gave himself away was posting about the chaimans political campaign. Makoni wouldn't care about that

Googly

Post by Googly »

There’s Mawoza, there’s Zolsky, there’s Ryan Manuel and there’s was one other who’s name escapes me. Whether he’s Mukhulani or Makoni or a close relative/friend is not that relevant, he’s a mouthpiece for one of them. At best he’s agreed to be a voice so there’s no direct link.
The fact is they find his utterances acceptable and necessary or one call would stop him posting. He posts information that only the hierarchy are privy to. He also does it so timeously that he must be living in one of their lounges. He can post this stuff with impunity which just proves how racist people are here, nobody blinks an eye.

I don’t know if anyone has been following the revelations about Malema and the EFF? It would appear that his backers are white British (possibly Jewish, it’s all still unfolding). Everyone (by that I mean the black guys) has jumped on the band wagon and blamed the whites.
It’s like shooting someone and blaming Kalishnikov.