Frank Mawoza

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Frank Mawoza

Post by sloandog »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:31 am
ZIMFAN wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:46 pm
Who here is the guy pretending to Mukuhlani???
I've not seen that one, but there is this one floating about https://twitter.com/HeathStreak2

Whats really bad about this one is that is starting to get personal by saying things like disregarding what Nadine Streak has said about it being a fake account. Even zolsky responded saying it was wrong. Not cool to mess with people like that pretending to be someone else.
Yea that’s really poor who ever is running that. If Mawoza is even discrediting it we can at least safely say that ZC aren’t behind this. Somebody clearly has a nasty vendetta against Heath.

I was only thinking the other night, Streak embodies Zimbabwe as a whole. He speaks several languages fluently, he himself said he prefers being in the bush opposed to the cities, he’s giving back as best he can to the younger generations and most importantly, he’s not abandoned his place of birth. He’s a fantastic advert for the country, and when I see these horrible twitter accounts is doesn’t half make my blood boil

Googly

Post by Googly »

Mawoza isn’t discrediting anything, it’s all tongue in cheek, they’re getting someone (if they’re not doing it themselves) to just annoy. It always means something’s going on behind the scenes, something has rattled their cage of late. Streak should just open a twitter account with that blue tick verification item.

Googly

Post by Googly »

They’ve had our budget halved and have convinced people to almost halve their already sad wages, I’d also be paranoid that even the challenged are going to join the dots fairly soon, and I’d also be trying to redirect people’s attention. Remember when you pull that pink card the morons rally and the “good” people go silent. Standing in solidarity with a pink guy is not the done thing. :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

I was just catching up on ZC news through their “unofficial” channels.
This women’s cricket is worrying indeed :lol:
Where’s that money coming from?
They can’t run club or franchise and now they’re wanting to start women’s provincial and women’s u19?
That surely has to be a similar budget to the men’s and the men’s has been slashed in half.
I’ve never heard of girls’ school cricket here, where are they going to find these players? :lol: :lol: There will be a queue of development coaches stretching down the road. I predict many pregnant cricketers.
This is right up there with the Zimbabwe Space Program.
Why would ICC be pushing this when they’re well aware they can’t do the first thing properly? It just doesn’t make sense to me, nothing is ever as it appears.

My guess is that some of these tweets about Streak stems from the imminent arrival of these County sides. I’m certain the preliminary ideas would have been kicked around by Houghton, Campbell and Streak and now ZC will be wanting all the credit, which means you have to start discrediting someone else.

SpitfiresKent

Post by SpitfiresKent »

The cricinfo article states that ZC sent out the invitations to both Durham & Derbyshire.

Googly

Post by Googly »

I’m sure

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Who else is on twitter?

I can see some chats happening between Frank and a few others, but not sure if it's any of the guys here. One of Franks accomplices muted me because I responded to his tweet and he got upset that I engaged with him on a public platform.

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:53 pm
Who else is on twitter?

I can see some chats happening between Frank and a few others, but not sure if it's any of the guys here. One of Franks accomplices muted me because I responded to his tweet and he got upset that I engaged with him on a public platform.
I engage with Mawoza sometimes on twitter, mostly a waste of time - reminds me of arguing with hhm.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

sloandog wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:58 am
zimbos_05 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:31 am
ZIMFAN wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:46 pm
Who here is the guy pretending to Mukuhlani???
I've not seen that one, but there is this one floating about https://twitter.com/HeathStreak2

Whats really bad about this one is that is starting to get personal by saying things like disregarding what Nadine Streak has said about it being a fake account. Even zolsky responded saying it was wrong. Not cool to mess with people like that pretending to be someone else.
Yea that’s really poor who ever is running that. If Mawoza is even discrediting it we can at least safely say that ZC aren’t behind this. Somebody clearly has a nasty vendetta against Heath.

I was only thinking the other night, Streak embodies Zimbabwe as a whole. He speaks several languages fluently, he himself said he prefers being in the bush opposed to the cities, he’s giving back as best he can to the younger generations and most importantly, he’s not abandoned his place of birth. He’s a fantastic advert for the country, and when I see these horrible twitter accounts is doesn’t half make my blood boil
I don’t think Streak embodies Zimbabwe.

To embody Zimbabwe, you’d need to be a racist and a scammer or criminal, be a bit lazy but every now and then surprise.

So basically Zimdoggy embodies Zimbabwe the best.

Streak is a good role model or icon to represent Zimbabwe though on the world stage. I think that’s what you meant.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Pat_Bee