Wesley Madhevere in ODI Squad

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: Wesley Madhevere in ODI Squad

Post by Googly »

Minister Coventry will be getting a farm soon, she’s one of them.

PSR
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by PSR »

There was another fast bowler named Booth right ?? What about him ?

Googly

Post by Googly »

Booth was considered the quickest SA schoolboy last year, and was eligible and it was assumed he was a dead cert for their side, but unfairly never made the final cut.
I think he was approached by ZC to play for Zim u19 but was holding out for the SA side.
Surrey and Hampshire have had a look at him, which probably means he’s also got a red passport. He played in the one Surrey Twos game I watched online and he bowled with decent pace (I’d say mid 130’s) and line and length but just couldn’t get the ball to swing or seam. Maybe he was having an off day or needs to learn a few tricks to make those English wickets work for him. He has a marginal action when he digs it in. I’ve watched a few of his deliveries in slo-mo and it’s tight. These ZC guys have made it clear they don’t want anyone else, and if they did it’s on their terms, which is $200 a month, 2 games a year and keep your mouth shut.
These guys have sunk us, it’s only our lips above the waterline now. Oh did I forget to mention that we now get $4 MILLION less a year than we used to and there’s not s murmur from anyone. :lol: