Match Thread 1st ODI Bangladesh v Zimbabwe

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
tgk

Re: Match Thread 1st ODI Bangladesh v Zimbabwe

Post by tgk »

Every four he hits it just brings a smile on my face. Go on Wes!

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

WM worked it off the hips again quite nicely. I like what I see so far, he seems to be a busy cricketer.

Which again, is the complete opposite of someone like Maruma or Chari who just swing and miss until they get out.

:4: to WM - some positive intent! Good stuff!

tgk

Post by tgk »

Well, our winning chances just hit 1% with that :W:

BT...........

Bangladeshi_Fan

Post by Bangladeshi_Fan »

I am surprised that Zimbabwe sacked Heath Streak. He should return to coaching Zimbabwe.

4 down. Taylor departs.

tgk

Post by tgk »

Scenes if the 19 year old debutant top scores.

tej_27

Post by tej_27 »

The squad that played qualifiers was the best that Zim produced over the years under Heath streak ..imagine that squad still playing and slowly players like madhevere burl added in the setup as Hami zhuwao made way ..

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

Damn it. Once Raza and Madhevere are out I'm turning this off, I can do without seeing Mutumbami and Mutombodzi defend for 30 overs.
tgk wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:22 pm
Scenes if the 19 year old debutant top scores.
ZIMDOGGY usually uses this to make inspired bets because the betting agencies have no clue. :lol:

Bangladeshi_Fan

tej_27 wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:23 pm
The squad that played qualifiers was the best that Zim produced over the years under Heath streak ..imagine that squad still playing and slowly players like madhevere burl added in the setup as Hami zhuwao made way ..
That squad could have beaten many top teams. It really shocked me that Zimbabwe decided to sack so many great coaches.

tej_27

Post by tej_27 »

Bangladeshi_Fan wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:24 pm
tej_27 wrote:
That squad could have beaten many top teams. It really shocked me that Zimbabwe decided to sack so many great coaches.
yes although I feel lalchand rajput is a great coach he is just not getting the right kind of guys to work with ..when Heath was the coach taibu was at the helm he gave everything Heath wanted and that is why Zim came so close

Bangladeshi_Fan

tej_27 wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:27 pm
Bangladeshi_Fan wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:24 pm
tej_27 wrote:
yes although I feel lalchand rajput is a great coach he is just not getting the right kind of guys to work with ..when Heath was the coach taibu was at the helm he gave everything Heath wanted and that is why Zim came so close
Ex-players need to do more. They can inspire young cricketers by doing more.

Zimbabwe are missing a spark. They don't seem too spirited.

I think Zimbabwe should try to get Grant Flower, Heath Streak, and Tatenda Taibu.