This Team by now would have been in business if Streak Taibu Combo Continued

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: This Team by now would have been in business if Streak Taibu Combo Continued

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

TapsC2 wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:51 pm
It's not even about what he did. It's about how we all know if that was a white person he wouldn't have died for that. Do you know how easy it is to be given a fake bank note as change then you use it elsewhere? Imagine being oppresed and being a minority group at the same time. That is the problem but I do agree that there is a difference between a hero and a victim
See this is flat out not true. Tim Timpah, Justine Diamond (Ironically klilled by a minnesota black cop ) are just two that spring to mind.

The stats, last time i looked, dont indicate that blacks are treated worse than whites in the same scenario.

Cops are cunts to everyone, why are they a cunt to me all the time? do they think im black? despite my blue eyes and pale skin?

But its not trendy to riot or protest when a white person dies at a policemans hand.

This has been turned intio a race issue, yet theres literally no evidence this was anything other than a dumb cop. He knew he was filmed, he would be the worlds dumbest cunt to have intentionally murdered a dude with 7 cameras or so on him.

oh yeah, and its only 'black lives matter' when a white cop is involved, not the 93% of time a black is murdered by another black.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

ZIMDOGGY

Re: This Team by now would have been in business if Streak Taibu Combo Continued

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

jaybro wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:10 am
Odd you take this point of view Dogg, coming from a guy who’s done some time, or implies he might have? Does the punishment fit the crime?

No it doesn’t, not even close

We’ve all made mistakes some bigger than others, when you look back at the mistakes you’ve made there’s always a reason why you did it, I’m sure George had his reasons why he tried to use that counterfeit bill.

Was he in the wrong? Yes

Did he deserve to die like that for his crime? No
Yes but its not 'end police brutality' its 'stop racism' and 'black lives matter' and posts about supporting black businesses etc, all the while a chunk of them are rioting and killing/robbing black businesses.

Its just a ploy to keep black people pissed off and under the democrat thumb.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Justine Diamond’s killer, Officer Mohammed Noor, is in jail. 90% of the white officers don’t even get indicted. The one time it was a black cop, he straight got convicted.

Breanna Taylor’s killers haven’t even been arrested, as I understand it. Then you have indictments. Then comes convictions.

The issue is there are two separate legal systems and people are starting to realize it. The NFL has finally
Come out and admitted they were wrong.

Remember, once upon a time slavery was considered virtuous. It isn’t anymore. Progress takes times.

Here is the issue. I saw the statistic that so far in 2020 cops have killed twice as many unarmed whites as blacks. But whites are 6 times the percentage of blacks, meaning that blacks are still being killed at a rate 3 times the rate of blacks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:58 pm

Yes but its not 'end police brutality' its 'stop racism' and 'black lives matter' and posts about supporting black businesses etc, all the while a chunk of them are rioting and killing/robbing black businesses.

That would be because it is not just about cop abuse. Ahmad Arbaury, Christian Cooper, Travis Miller all spring to mind. These are incidents just from the last month or so that we know of. There are countless other times in which black people have been the subject of profiling.

So, yes, it is about all of those things because racism is systemic.

Also, maybe search Mark Mccoy's story on his counterfeit $20.

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

At least the racism has brought the pandemic to an end. People have finally realised that there are more important things than hiding away from microbes at home.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:58 pm

Look I don't want to get too involved in this subject as it's got so many different agendas all mixed in and from what I can see just about every faction are contradicting themselves in some way.

But as for Tibba's comments, does he live in a glass house? No one is claiming George Floyd was in the right, he was indeed breaking the law, but to die like that over such a petty crime is just so sad.

Is he a hero? No, but I don't feel he is being portrayed as a hero like Martin L King was. Floyd is a symbol for the movement and is some ways being portrayed as a martyr

The whole situation makes me very sad, coming from someone who has always been open to befriending people of different races and even being drawn to them, after all I'm a Maltese Australian obsessed by the Zimbabwean Cricket Team. I have friends of all different races and religions I even have Asian relatives , I love and enjoy the cultures and history of all races.

It's times like this that really hit home to me the fact that people of different races will never be able to live side by side happily, it may seem like it most of the time, but everyone's true colours come out during times like this.
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

I don't understand why there is a need that every time a black person is murdered, we dig into his past to find some possible blemish on his record? Half the members on this forum could be in possession of a counterfiet bill and not even know it was a fake! Remember Dylan Roof - that guy who murdered 9 people - oh he gets to live. But counterfiet bills? Off with his head!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

Prediction: This thread will soon become the new Corona thread.

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

Floyd should not be dead, I think we can all agree on that. The police officer should be charged with murder.

Floyd however should not be revered as a hero either. Just because someone is dead doesn't mean they were a saint.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

Googly

Post by Googly »

Well they’ve gone from murder 3 to murder 2 and if they could ever assemble an unbiased jury he’ll walk scot free.
As far as I’m aware the autopsy says he died of a variety of other complications, had some banned drug in his system and did not die of asphyxiation. I’ve also seen a contradictory PM report, nothing official of course. Watch the bun fight over which is the authentic one, that was no accident.
Murder 2 cannot stick if he gets a fair trial. He doesn’t deserve a fair trial, deserves a baseball bat to the head, as do his mates. Watch it kick off again if they dare release him. We’re going to watch a sham trial but us Zimbos are used to that. I pray he gets a sham trial. Sadly the Dems will be praying he doesn’t because that might be the only thing that keeps Trump out of office. Watch this space!!!
The whole BLM thing is Dem driven, they’ve tried lockdown to get rid of Trump and now this. They’ve realized Biden is about as useful as Pelosi and AOC and they’re now pushing for out and out anarchy because they’re that desperate. That Pelosi on one knee with some Ghanaian Ashanti scarf is pitiful. The Ashanti were the black slavers that rounded everyone up for sale, but everyone blocks that little inconvenient truth out. Aside from the Moslems they were the worst slavers ever to walk this planet. Do people think that when the Brits and Americans hit the shores the Africans were lining up to be enslaved or were there some dastardly fellows doing the real dirty work?
If the Americans said to Africa today, anyone who’s prepared to have some chains round their necks and get put in a hold with only limited water for three weeks on a sailing ship to the Americas Africa would be half empty tomorrow. That’s another sad fact. Zimbabwe would be three quarters empty. Fact!!
All these wankers talking about the injustices of slavery could of course march on the current and active slave market in Libya but they won’t because there’s no financial upside in doing that. Complaining and whining about shit that happened to someone of the same colour a few hundred years ago is far more profitable and gives one an excuse for failure. Ask Morgan Freeman what he thinks of “systemic racism!” I’ve got a handful of black friends that are thriving in America and will never be back here again.
It’s a joke, send in the army and beat the crap out of these looters and send them home to wait for their Dem welfare cheques.
Those moron American cops just have to target the white boys in their hoodies, full masks and back packs and get some of our cops to give them the treatment if they don’t have the stomach for it and they will get to the bottom of who’s financing this orchestrated anarchy. Candace Owens is bang on the money. These genuflecting pathetic whites make me sick. Nobody likes a kiss ass and they’ve got nothing to hand over anyway. They’re thinking if they suck dick reparations will come from someone else :lol: It’s all a load of bullshit. The Floyd family are $25 million better off and counting, and that’s only if they can keep Sharpton’s head out of the trough, he’ll be like a feeding hammerhead. He’s perpetuated the race war for his own profit for decades and people are too stupid to work it out.
The “peaceful protests” will prove emphatically the covid lockdown is a complete lie.