This Team by now would have been in business if Streak Taibu Combo Continued

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Kriterion_BD

Re: This Team by now would have been in business if Streak Taibu Combo Continued

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Googly wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:29 pm
Aside from the Moslems they were the worst slavers ever to walk this planet.
Based on the historical information available to us now, the race based instutiton of slavery - ie that only Black Africans should be slaves was purely a European innovation. It didn't exist in China or India or Arabia. The Quran itself seems to suggest the liberation of slaves, and hence can and should be interpreted as an abolitionist text.
The “peaceful protests” will prove emphatically the covid lockdown is a complete lie.
Actually statistics and data prove the lockdown works. The only question is how long society and people can tolerate it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

TapsC2

Re: This Team by now would have been in business if Streak Taibu Combo Continued

Post by TapsC2 »

Googly wrote:

All these wankers talking about the injustices of slavery could of course march on the current and active slave market in Libya but they won’t because there’s no financial upside in doing that. Complaining and whining about shit that happened to someone of the same colour a few hundred years ago is far more profitable and gives one an excuse for failure. Ask Morgan Freeman what he thinks of “systemic racism!” I’ve got a handful of black friends that are thriving in America and will never be back here again.
If people shouldn't complain about anything that happened 200 years ago then why did America put Jews back on a piece of land they had not occupied as a state for 2 THOUSAND years? The irony. It's just that 1 group is super wealthy and the other is dirt poor.

The Libyan slave trade is horrible. That I do agree with. In fact Arabs and the Chinese treat black people far worse these days. Those are facts.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Googly wrote:
Well they’ve gone from murder 3 to murder 2 and if they could ever assemble an unbiased jury he’ll walk scot free.
As far as I’m aware the autopsy says he died of a variety of other complications, had some banned drug in his system and did not die of asphyxiation. I’ve also seen a contradictory PM report, nothing official of course. Watch the bun fight over which is the authentic one, that was no accident.
Murder 2 cannot stick if he gets a fair trial. He doesn’t deserve a fair trial, deserves a baseball bat to the head, as do his mates. Watch it kick off again if they dare release him. We’re going to watch a sham trial but us Zimbos are used to that. I pray he gets a sham trial. Sadly the Dems will be praying he doesn’t because that might be the only thing that keeps Trump out of office. Watch this space!!!
The whole BLM thing is Dem driven, they’ve tried lockdown to get rid of Trump and now this. They’ve realized Biden is about as useful as Pelosi and AOC and they’re now pushing for out and out anarchy because they’re that desperate. That Pelosi on one knee with some Ghanaian Ashanti scarf is pitiful. The Ashanti were the black slavers that rounded everyone up for sale, but everyone blocks that little inconvenient truth out. Aside from the Moslems they were the worst slavers ever to walk this planet. Do people think that when the Brits and Americans hit the shores the Africans were lining up to be enslaved or were there some dastardly fellows doing the real dirty work?
If the Americans said to Africa today, anyone who’s prepared to have some chains round their necks and get put in a hold with only limited water for three weeks on a sailing ship to the Americas Africa would be half empty tomorrow. That’s another sad fact. Zimbabwe would be three quarters empty. Fact!!
All these wankers talking about the injustices of slavery could of course march on the current and active slave market in Libya but they won’t because there’s no financial upside in doing that. Complaining and whining about shit that happened to someone of the same colour a few hundred years ago is far more profitable and gives one an excuse for failure. Ask Morgan Freeman what he thinks of “systemic racism!” I’ve got a handful of black friends that are thriving in America and will never be back here again.
It’s a joke, send in the army and beat the crap out of these looters and send them home to wait for their Dem welfare cheques.
Those moron American cops just have to target the white boys in their hoodies, full masks and back packs and get some of our cops to give them the treatment if they don’t have the stomach for it and they will get to the bottom of who’s financing this orchestrated anarchy. Candace Owens is bang on the money. These genuflecting pathetic whites make me sick. Nobody likes a kiss ass and they’ve got nothing to hand over anyway. They’re thinking if they suck dick reparations will come from someone else :lol: It’s all a load of bullshit. The Floyd family are $25 million better off and counting, and that’s only if they can keep Sharpton’s head out of the trough, he’ll be like a feeding hammerhead. He’s perpetuated the race war for his own profit for decades and people are too stupid to work it out.
The “peaceful protests” will prove emphatically the covid lockdown is a complete lie.

Oh boy, here we go again....

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

Sharpton being described as a feeding hammerhead may be the best thing I have read in a while.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

eugene

Post by eugene »

TapsC2 wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:42 pm
Googly wrote:

If people shouldn't complain about anything that happened 200 years ago then why did America put Jews back on a piece of land they had not occupied as a state for 2 THOUSAND years? The irony. It's just that 1 group is super wealthy and the other is dirt poor.

The Libyan slave trade is horrible. That I do agree with. In fact Arabs and the Chinese treat black people far worse these days. Those are facts.
The Palestinians could have won the land back from the Jews but they have lost each and every war. They couldn't even roll Israel one day into its existence.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

The Robot
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by The Robot »

Darren Sammy tried too hard with these sort of tweets in bringing down an antiracist country

But later got kicked on his own ass by mentioning himself with such comments :D :D

A good question put forward by indian fans, whites or indians calling blacks means Racisim, what about blacks calling themselves black ?
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-06-11-09-23-10_1.jpg
Screenshot_2020-06-11-09-23-10_1.jpg (35.47 KiB) Viewed 2210 times
Screenshot_2020-06-11-09-21-43_1.jpg
Screenshot_2020-06-11-09-21-43_1.jpg (41.08 KiB) Viewed 2210 times
Screenshot_2020-06-11-09-21-35_1.jpg
Screenshot_2020-06-11-09-21-35_1.jpg (83.02 KiB) Viewed 2210 times
Robo to rule :oops:

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

eugene wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:00 am

The Palestinians could have won the land back from the Jews but they have lost each and every war. They couldn't even roll Israel one day into its existence.

Ha! Satire, fun.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:55 pm
Googly wrote:
Based on the historical information available to us now, the race based instutiton of slavery - ie that only Black Africans should be slaves was purely a European innovation. It didn't exist in China or India or Arabia. The Quran itself seems to suggest the liberation of slaves, and hence can and should be interpreted as an abolitionist text.
Actually statistics and data prove the lockdown works. The only question is how long society and people can tolerate it.
The Irish were slaves in America. The Moslems raided Europe for decades and took European slaves. The Quran does not say much about the liberation of slaves :lol:
Find me a passage and I’ll find you a dozen that contradicts that and a few more about how women should be treated. I don’t want to get into this with you Kriterion, you perpetually make outrageous statements that can be refuted all day long.
Your lockdown theory is rubbish, but let’s wait and see the millions of deaths ensuing from the peaceful protests, ain’t going to happen, but you’ll still try and twist it somehow.

Googly

Post by Googly »

TapsC2 wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:42 pm
Googly wrote:

I’m not arguing for the state of Israel, it was the British that put them there, the Americans have kept them there and I don’t agree with much of what they do. The rest of the Arab world funds the various Palestinian movements to get rid of Israel, in order to do that they keep the Palestinians poor and angry because those are the only people that will fight. If they funded housing, farming and industry instead of arms, explosives and doctrines there would have been an uneasy peace there a long time ago. They need impoverished angry people to fight for them.
When the poor and impoverished people of this world in conflict zones eventually wake up to the fact that they’re pawns in a game played by fat cats from the safety of their luxury lifestyles the world will be a better place.

Zimco

Post by Zimco »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:55 pm
Googly wrote:
I agree with your statements on Covid 19 as the countries that have been hit hardest by corona virus: USA, Brazil and the UK did not take it seriously at first. UK with its herd mentality ideology and the Brazilian president Bolsonaro calling it just a cold and other ridiculous actions.

However, on the slave trade. There were two main slave trades the East African slave trade and the transatlantic slave trade. The East African slave trade was heavily run by Arab traders. Evidence of it can be seen in countries like Kenya and Mozambique. Many British or 'white people' contributed significantly to the ending of the East African slave trade.

Actually, up until 1500AD slaves were also taken from parts of Europe.

Slaves have historically been of all colors not just back although more recently slaves have been predominantly black. Further, racism towards blacks is not just a white v black thing (perhaps in America- I am not very familiar with America). Look at the recent events in Guangzhou China towards Nigerians over coronavirus fears. Also the xenophobia in South Africa which is black on black.