Jeremy ives

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
ZIMDOGGY
Posts: 4418
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:40 pm
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Jeremy ives

Post by ZIMDOGGY » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:56 am

It’s Mueddie. All you need to know right there.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

**
Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

ZIMDOGGY
Posts: 4418
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:40 pm
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Jeremy ives

Post by ZIMDOGGY » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:59 am

jaybro wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:24 am
eugene wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:36 pm
ZIMDOGGY is the biggest voice on the forum? That is news to me!
The loudest perhaps ?
Sound travels in typing?

I think Biggest in this instance would be measured by influence. When the dogg posts, even people in rural villages gather around the computer to read.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

**
Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

foreignfield
Posts: 4572
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:39 am
Supports: Mountaineers

Re: Jeremy ives

Post by foreignfield » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:44 pm

Sometimes I can't help thinking that the Dogg is, in reality, a rather timid, shy and very polite young man who still blushes when his Ukrainian granny pats his head. He's even moved to Estonia to be nearer her--or to finally hook up with a girl.
Last edited by foreignfield on Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

ZIMDOGGY
Posts: 4418
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:40 pm
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Jeremy ives

Post by ZIMDOGGY » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:36 pm

foreignfield wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:44 pm
Sometimes I can't help thinking that the Dogg is, in reality, a rather timid, shy and very polite young man who still blushes when his Ukrainian granny pads his head. He's even moved to Estonia to be nearer her--or to finally hook up with a girl.
Timing. My Ukrainian grandmother actually recently died.

That aside, I’m definitely not timid.

My real life personality is actually very similar to a cross between Saul Goodman (as in Breaking Bad/Better call Saul) or Jordan Belfort (without the drugs) and a bit of Trump. Unfortunately With a fair share of shit attached you’d expect from that combo.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

**
Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

User avatar
CrimsonAvenger
Posts: 8422
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:57 am
Supports: Mountaineers
Location: India

Re: Jeremy ives

Post by CrimsonAvenger » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:18 am

foreignfield wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:44 pm
Sometimes I can't help thinking that the Dogg is, in reality, a rather timid, shy and very polite young man who still blushes when his Ukrainian granny pads his head. He's even moved to Estonia to be nearer her--or to finally hook up with a girl.
:)

foreignfield
Posts: 4572
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:39 am
Supports: Mountaineers

Re: Jeremy ives

Post by foreignfield » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:42 am

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:36 pm
foreignfield wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:44 pm
Sometimes I can't help thinking that the Dogg is, in reality, a rather timid, shy and very polite young man who still blushes when his Ukrainian granny pads his head. He's even moved to Estonia to be nearer her--or to finally hook up with a girl.
Timing. My Ukrainian grandmother actually recently died.

That aside, I’m definitely not timid.

My real life personality is actually very similar to a cross between Saul Goodman (as in Breaking Bad/Better call Saul) or Jordan Belfort (without the drugs) and a bit of Trump. Unfortunately With a fair share of shit attached you’d expect from that combo.
Sorry 'bout your gran'. :cry:

ZIMDOGGY
Posts: 4418
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:40 pm
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Jeremy ives

Post by ZIMDOGGY » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:38 am

All good. You couldn’t have known.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

**
Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

User avatar
jaybro
Posts: 8325
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:36 am
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Jeremy ives

Post by jaybro » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:47 am

foreignfield wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:44 pm
Sometimes I can't help thinking that the Dogg is, in reality, a rather timid, shy and very polite young man who still blushes when his Ukrainian granny pats his head. He's even moved to Estonia to be nearer her--or to finally hook up with a girl.
Half Zimbo half Ukrainian?

What a mix
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

User avatar
Black Mamba
Posts: 995
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:55 am
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: Jeremy ives

Post by Black Mamba » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:54 am

jaybro wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:47 am
foreignfield wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:44 pm
Sometimes I can't help thinking that the Dogg is, in reality, a rather timid, shy and very polite young man who still blushes when his Ukrainian granny pats his head. He's even moved to Estonia to be nearer her--or to finally hook up with a girl.
Half Zimbo half Ukrainian?

What a mix
Fucking rateman licking his pet's ass out of context of Jeremy Ives.....Sikandar Mooen Ali -2/10

User avatar
jaybro
Posts: 8325
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:36 am
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Jeremy ives

Post by jaybro » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:18 am

Black Mamba wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:54 am
jaybro wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:47 am
foreignfield wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:44 pm
Sometimes I can't help thinking that the Dogg is, in reality, a rather timid, shy and very polite young man who still blushes when his Ukrainian granny pats his head. He's even moved to Estonia to be nearer her--or to finally hook up with a girl.
Half Zimbo half Ukrainian?

What a mix
Fucking rateman licking his pet's ass out of context of Jeremy Ives.....Sikandar Mooen Ali -2/10
Actually in context as FF was referring to Dogg's nationality as Ukrainian, do you know what context means?? Because at this stage you've failed to show an awareness for it or an understanding.

Serious question for, are you retarded? I'll stop giving you hell if you are ... promise ;)
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jaybro and 2 guests