[ Match Thread ] Zimbabwe Tour Of Bangladesh 2020 | 1st T20 | ZIM V/s BD | Mirpur

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
tgk
Posts: 320
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:52 am
Location: India

Re: [ Match Thread ] Zimbabwe Tour Of Bangladesh 2020 | 1st T20 | ZIM V/s BD | Mirpur

Post by tgk » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:44 pm

Couple good sixes from Mutumbami there. Keep at it, reduce the margin of loss.
Wesley Madhevere fan since 1/3/2020

tgk
Posts: 320
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:52 am
Location: India

Re: [ Match Thread ] Zimbabwe Tour Of Bangladesh 2020 | 1st T20 | ZIM V/s BD | Mirpur

Post by tgk » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:45 pm

Another one gone. Tiripano in. I can't handle a tour wash come on. Win a game ffs.
Wesley Madhevere fan since 1/3/2020

Conant
Posts: 1520
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:46 am
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers
Location: Benoni, South Africa
Contact:

Re: [ Match Thread ] Zimbabwe Tour Of Bangladesh 2020 | 1st T20 | ZIM V/s BD | Mirpur

Post by Conant » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:58 pm

Is it just me or is is Tiripano a much better batsman than Elton Chigumbura?

ZIMDOGGY
Posts: 4418
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:40 pm
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: [ Match Thread ] Zimbabwe Tour Of Bangladesh 2020 | 1st T20 | ZIM V/s BD | Mirpur

Post by ZIMDOGGY » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:12 pm

Conant wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:58 pm
Is it just me or is is Tiripano a much better batsman than Elton Chigumbura?
2020 Elton? Yes.
2010 Elton? No
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

**
Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Bangladeshi_Fan
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:12 am

Re: [ Match Thread ] Zimbabwe Tour Of Bangladesh 2020 | 1st T20 | ZIM V/s BD | Mirpur

Post by Bangladeshi_Fan » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:15 pm

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:18 pm
I hope Biplob gets Carted here, for no other reason than his name is Aminul Biplob and saying it grates my nerves.
Biplob means revolution.

Bangladeshi_Fan
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:12 am

Re: [ Match Thread ] Zimbabwe Tour Of Bangladesh 2020 | 1st T20 | ZIM V/s BD | Mirpur

Post by Bangladeshi_Fan » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:16 pm

All over.

BD win by 48 runs.

Zimbabwe bowling needs major work.

tgk
Posts: 320
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:52 am
Location: India

Re: [ Match Thread ] Zimbabwe Tour Of Bangladesh 2020 | 1st T20 | ZIM V/s BD | Mirpur

Post by tgk » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:16 pm

Carl Mumba, number 10 bat, second highest score, second most boundaries, second highest S/R, second most balls faced. Says it all about the batsmen.
Wesley Madhevere fan since 1/3/2020

User avatar
The Robot
Posts: 502
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:17 pm
Supports: Mountaineers

Re: [ Match Thread ] Zimbabwe Tour Of Bangladesh 2020 | 1st T20 | ZIM V/s BD | Mirpur

Post by The Robot » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:17 pm

Bangladeshi_Fan wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:15 pm
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:18 pm
I hope Biplob gets Carted here, for no other reason than his name is Aminul Biplob and saying it grates my nerves.
Biplob means revolution.
What Shreyas Iyer Means ?
Try Hard !!!! Make Fun :D

Bangladeshi_Fan
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:12 am

Re: [ Match Thread ] Zimbabwe Tour Of Bangladesh 2020 | 1st T20 | ZIM V/s BD | Mirpur

Post by Bangladeshi_Fan » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:18 pm

The Robot wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:17 pm
Bangladeshi_Fan wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:15 pm
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:18 pm
I hope Biplob gets Carted here, for no other reason than his name is Aminul Biplob and saying it grates my nerves.
Biplob means revolution.
What Shreyas Iyer Means ?
No clue. That's Indian. India has like 50+ languages.

Mr Twig
Posts: 940
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:43 pm

Re: [ Match Thread ] Zimbabwe Tour Of Bangladesh 2020 | 1st T20 | ZIM V/s BD | Mirpur

Post by Mr Twig » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:23 pm

Bangladeshi_Fan wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:16 pm
All over.

BD win by 48 runs.

Zimbabwe bowling needs major work.
Yep. It’s a disaster. We are screwed without Jarvis, Chatara and Cremer.

Would be nice if we could actually bat first in one of these games.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jaybro and 4 guests