Zim Board XI & Chairman XI picked

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Post Reply
User avatar
jaybro
Posts: 8313
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:36 am
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Zim Board XI & Chairman XI picked

Post by jaybro » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:47 am

BC30587D-25FC-48ED-9934-3A53EA437431.jpeg
BC30587D-25FC-48ED-9934-3A53EA437431.jpeg (70.48 KiB) Viewed 635 times
160EA3E6-B76A-4A8E-A405-E0D978C318DA.jpeg
160EA3E6-B76A-4A8E-A405-E0D978C318DA.jpeg (81.45 KiB) Viewed 635 times
Shingi & Nyathi FFS

Elton also makes a return 🙄🙄🙄🙄

No #machekamania 😢😢😢
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

User avatar
Black Mamba
Posts: 995
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:55 am
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: Zim Board XI & Chairman XI picked

Post by Black Mamba » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:00 am

Chari, Chakava, Elton doesnt have anything left in them.

Myers, Oldknow, Mupriwa, Tafadzwa Tsiga, D Schdendorff should have been there.

User avatar
jaybro
Posts: 8313
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:36 am
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Zim Board XI & Chairman XI picked

Post by jaybro » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:08 am

Black Mamba wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:00 am
Chari, Chakava, Elton doesnt have anything left in them.

Myers, Oldknow, Mupriwa, Tafadzwa Tsiga, D Schdendorff should have been there.
Myers Yes

Oldknow No

Mupriwa? You mean Taffy Mupariwa? He’s in Oz

Tsiga in Oz

Schadendorf Yes
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Nanctus
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:14 am

Re: Zim Board XI & Chairman XI picked

Post by Nanctus » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:15 am

I'm happy for Musakanda. I think he will be one of the most important players for Zimbabwe when the retirements hit in 3-5 years.

User avatar
Black Mamba
Posts: 995
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:55 am
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: Zim Board XI & Chairman XI picked

Post by Black Mamba » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:16 am

Tsiga was among the top run getters in Logan Cup 2018 season a technically correct wicket keeper batsman who can open the innings.

Mupriwa also looked classy left handed wicket keeper middle order batsman based on whatever he played, by now could have been entry for them in Zimbabwe Colours.

User avatar
jaybro
Posts: 8313
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:36 am
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Zim Board XI & Chairman XI picked

Post by jaybro » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:25 am

Black Mamba wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:16 am
Tsiga was among the top run getters in Logan Cup 2018 season a technically correct wicket keeper batsman who can open the innings.

Mupriwa also looked classy left handed wicket keeper middle order batsman based on whatever he played, by now could have been entry for them in Zimbabwe Colours.
They’re in Australia dumbarse
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

User avatar
zimbos_05
Posts: 1567
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:00 am

Re: Zim Board XI & Chairman XI picked

Post by zimbos_05 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:27 am

If anyone was still wondering if it's picking favourites, this confirms it.

The 2 Masakadzas, Elton, Chari, Regis....

Absolutely ridiculous.

User avatar
jaybro
Posts: 8313
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:36 am
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Zim Board XI & Chairman XI picked

Post by jaybro » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:39 am

zimbos_05 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:27 am
If anyone was still wondering if it's picking favourites, this confirms it.

The 2 Masakadzas, Elton, Chari, Regis....

Absolutely ridiculous.
Too be fair there aren’t many players around to choose from

Nyathi is easily the worst 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

ZIMDOGGY
Posts: 4416
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:40 pm
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Zim Board XI & Chairman XI picked

Post by ZIMDOGGY » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:49 am

Black Mamba wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:00 am
Chari, Chakava, Elton doesnt have anything left in them.

Myers, Oldknow, Mupriwa, Tafadzwa Tsiga, D Schdendorff should have been there.
Over the last 4 years, I’ve observed you make the same mistake constantly over and over.

You never pay attention or check due diligence beforehand on which players are available for Zim. You’ll spout off names when days earlier others have reliably said players have ruled themselves out and usually aren’t in the country.

It takes credibility from the content of your posts. Your agenda is fine but when you start naming kids who have migrated it makes you look like a bot.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

**
Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

User avatar
Black Mamba
Posts: 995
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:55 am
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: Zim Board XI & Chairman XI picked

Post by Black Mamba » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:58 am

jaybro wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:25 am
Black Mamba wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:16 am
Tsiga was among the top run getters in Logan Cup 2018 season a technically correct wicket keeper batsman who can open the innings.

Mupriwa also looked classy left handed wicket keeper middle order batsman based on whatever he played, by now could have been entry for them in Zimbabwe Colours.
They’re in Australia dumbarse
Dickhead somebody already answered it earlier then your comment

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest