Liam Roche NZ

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Re: Liam Roche NZ

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

I went through that article. There is nothing new there. Masakadza is saying everything that one wants to hear and is not clear on anything. He wants to consider people based outside, but also wants them to feature locally (how do they get to know when cricket is played locally? How can they plan for their travel, etc. given how we announce the fixtures the night before?). This sounds like they are making allowances to just go after the ones they like.

How does Covid stall the process of coming up with the "policy" document? People are working from home all over the world. This just needs having a few conference calls and coming up with the document. They just need a reason to not progress by the looks of it, but also want to sound like they are doing something meaningful. The guy reporting the story is also a major giveaway.

Sorry if I sounded like Googly there :)

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

CrimsonAvenger wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 4:04 am
I went through that article. There is nothing new there. Masakadza is saying everything that one wants to hear and is not clear on anything. He wants to consider people based outside, but also wants them to feature locally (how do they get to know when cricket is played locally? How can they plan for their travel, etc. given how we announce the fixtures the night before?). This sounds like they are making allowances to just go after the ones they like.

How does Covid stall the process of coming up with the "policy" document? People are working from home all over the world. This just needs having a few conference calls and coming up with the document. They just need a reason to not progress by the looks of it, but also want to sound like they are doing something meaningful. The guy reporting the story is also a major giveaway.

Sorry if I sounded like Googly there :)
Post of the month so far.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Googly

Post by Googly »

Nothing wrong with sounding like me, I’ve been on the money almost every time. :lol:
It’s easy with zim cricket, assume the worst and you’ll be close.

Mueddie28

Post by Mueddie28 »

Whenever the new election happened ..let So a new team comes in and fire Hami

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

Mueddie28 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:45 am
Whenever the new election happened ..let So a new team comes in and fire Hami
Pardon?
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Mueddie28

Post by Mueddie28 »

jaybro wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 2:31 am
Mueddie28 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:45 am
Whenever the new election happened ..can the new group comes in and fire Hami
Murray , Milton Shumba and Dion Meyers should have made the limited overs squads...
Pardon?