Corona

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Corona

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Yeah what? Keating started the China relationship and Dastyari was a confirmed Chinese shill.

Don't get me wrong, I'm under no illusion Chinese have infected both parties but definitely a Labor initiative.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Googly

Post by Googly »

Zimbabwe Cricket is spraying ALL our empty cricket stadiums that haven’t seen a human for a couple of months and obliterating the Corona that has been in hiding under the seats waiting to pounce on our country the second we start playing again. If they’d sprayed whatever is purported to kill Corona I’d have said it would have been a bit of a waste, but I’m fairly sure they sold the one tin they may have had and were just spraying some water for the photo shoot.
They had 400 likes :lol:, the most likes since we beat Australia. These would be the same 400 people that support our space program and are fuming that Madagascar is not being recognized as the saviors of the world for their herbal tea. It’s artimeter based so you never know... :lol:
Even our resident Red Cross medic seems excited about kids going back to school despite Fauci suggesting another decade of lockdown. :lol:

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

Paul Keating is one of the foulest Australian politicans out there, not sure why so many people I know consider him some sort of God. I would take Kevin Rudd over Paul Keating.

I have long said the greatest failure of western diplomacy is the widespread acceptance of China and Saudi Arabia. Neither country offers anything positive and gets a complete free pass on everything. China could invade Taiwan and nobody would do anything to stop it. The only reason they don't is because they don't have the military capability to quickly and easily overrun Taiwan.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Labor do not have interests in China or Chinese relations, I was merely stating that certain members of the the Liberal party are more invested to the point where in certain instances, China has been put ahead of Australians. The perfect example is when Greg Hunt came to that Chinese guys aid when he threatened Australia and the journalist was trying to find out what he meant.

Remember Dastyari quit after his involvements came to light. Haven't seen a Liberal backer or politician do the same.

I don't really know much about Keating as he was gone by the time I moved here, but from what little I have learnt, he seems to learn centre right on a fair few things. Liberals have pushed this idea that Labor leaders of present are nothing like the 'great Labor leaders of the past like Keating'. This builds this idea that he was really good. Labor also try to keep harking back to a time of success and use him as an example of it because they are too concerned with trying to win the right vote rather than winning the swing votes and looking after their supporters. May be wrong, but just a viewpoint.

eugene

Post by eugene »

Must be time for Tony Abbott to have a turn again as leader!
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

eugene wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 7:32 pm
What did the people of Australia ever do to you...

eugene

Post by eugene »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 9:01 pm
eugene wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 7:32 pm
What did the people of Australia ever do to you...
Ha! I actually quite like Australia, almost moved to Perth about ten years ago.

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 7:23 pm
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Labor do not have interests in China or Chinese relations, I was merely stating that certain members of the the Liberal party are more invested to the point where in certain instances, China has been put ahead of Australians. The perfect example is when Greg Hunt came to that Chinese guys aid when he threatened Australia and the journalist was trying to find out what he meant.

Remember Dastyari quit after his involvements came to light. Haven't seen a Liberal backer or politician do the same.

I don't really know much about Keating as he was gone by the time I moved here, but from what little I have learnt, he seems to learn centre right on a fair few things. Liberals have pushed this idea that Labor leaders of present are nothing like the 'great Labor leaders of the past like Keating'. This builds this idea that he was really good. Labor also try to keep harking back to a time of success and use him as an example of it because they are too concerned with trying to win the right vote rather than winning the swing votes and looking after their supporters. May be wrong, but just a viewpoint.
Sam resigned because of actual cash payments. Keating is currently on the Chinese payroll.

The comments about the Liberals are fair enough in that the whole country is invested in a happy relationship which means China can complain whenever we say anything that they don't like. Lots of people across the divide are trying to find the right way to not say anything undiplomatic.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Jemisi wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 2:15 am

Sam resigned because of actual cash payments. Keating is currently on the Chinese payroll.

The comments about the Liberals are fair enough in that the whole country is invested in a happy relationship which means China can complain whenever we say anything that they don't like. Lots of people across the divide are trying to find the right way to not say anything undiplomatic.
Tbf, Morrison has been quite open about him wanting to investigate China. Whether it will be done properly is a different question.

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

I live in a village on the edge of a town, surrounded by countryside and a golf course. People are using it as an area where they can get away with not social distancing. I'm up and on a run every morning at 7am and there's nobody about, then I'll take the dog for a walk around mid day (golf course currently closed) and there's kids on bikes, there's young people sat on the grass banks who clearly are not of the same household and, yes, believe it or not, i even see middle aged individuals going on 'socially distanced walks' whatever the fuck that is. It's complete bollocks to even begin thinking that the country will recover within the next year. The F&B industry is on it's knees and the the furlough scheme is going to bleed the tax payers dry in the months and years to come.

You're British, and yet you fail to see that a large portion of the younger, middle aged and older generations in this country are privileged, entitled and completely oblivious to the repercussions of not sticking to the rules. I know 60% or maybe even 70% are doing their best, but the rest are fucking this up! Do you really think it's by accident that we're one of the worst effected countries in Europe?
One of the reasons (along with USA) we are the worst affected is that the virus came to us via the hundreds of thousands coming in to Heathrow airport (and then on to USA if they stayed in UK after arriving here). USA didn't get the virus from China it came to them via Italy (and to a lesser degree UK and Spain) as most flights from Europe go through JFK or Newark. Read new York Governor Cuomo on this

I'll admit my 99.9% is wrong but I maintain (despite what you see in your mid-day walk) that 95% of our 60 odd million are following the rules (which is pretty good). If you are expecting 100% compliance you'll never see it. We are not Wuhan (where the Communist party welded entrance doors of apartments to stop people getting out)

As for 'older generations in this country are privileged, entitled and completely oblivious to the repercussions of not sticking to the rules' is utter nonsense. There are many wealthy 'older' people but there are also plenty 'older' people who have just the state pension or income support to live on. From what I've seen its the 'older' generation that have been sticking to the rules more than any other 'generation' - not least those over with underlying health problems and staying at home. My next door neighbour has been advised to say at home for 14 weeks and he is doing so

Carry on moaning if you so wish (we are as good as any country in the world for moaning and complaining) but we are in once in a generation pandemic in which everybody has to come to terms with. Some can, some cannot

And why you are resorting to swearing heaven knows as there is no need for it any any forum[/quote]

You both busy measuring your dicks arguing amongst each other just as people want to detract from the reality.
1)This is flu pure and simple-SARS-2 or COVID-19
2)Gates foundation gave Imperial College $79m in March 2020-check the imperial college website under donations.
3)Neil Ferguson the lead at Imperial whom tried to get everyone locked down 8 years ago claiming swine flu would kill 4million.This time with the $79m he managed to get us all terrified and hiding in our houses-very unbritish!
4)Neil Ferguson meanwhile was boinking his married lover as we all cowered in fear of the flu.
5)Effectively the british government was captured by the advice of Imperial backed by money from foreign person/foundation!!!!!!!
6)The use of ventilators caused 80%of the pneumonia and killed over 60% of the patients.
7)Matt hancock has stated the death toll is people dying WITH Covid.Not FROM covid. There is a big difference! Namely 50% less deaths recorded making it a below normal flu season.

The whole lock down bullshit was and is unnecessary and it will kill 10times more people than the covid flu virus and make millions destitute.
Th british government was captured and is retarded and the do-gooders crossing over the street and staying inside are morons with no ability to think for themselves because they obey "authority" no matter what. "Doing our bit" what hogswash you gutless eunuchs not even a shot fired and scurried away home.
If you want i can comment on the Americans....!