Corona

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: Corona

Post by Googly »

In fact Malema has a severely compromised immune system, he will be a nervous little fellow about now :lol:
Our Old Guard will also be very scared.
I’m watching the SA news- endless influential ANC people explaining why the Army has been let loose and begging for forbearance. The calm before the storm!!
Money and influence only gets you a ventilator, we’re suddenly equal and there will be a brief window where these MF’s will be praying there is no God or he’s going to judge them harshly.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Googly what do you make of this article? FA is probably a left of center publication...

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles ... Si7ir33rVQ
Alibaba co-founder Jack Ma has promised to send large quantities of testing kits and masks to the United States, as well as 20,000 test kits and 100,000 masks to each of Africa’s 54 countries.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

Googly

Post by Googly »

In a word .....
#chinamustpay

They cannot be allowed to get away with it. we need a co-ordinated nuclear strike that obliterates them and the world carries on, a better place without them.
We round up the Chinese that were missed in the blast, release all the animals held in testing Centres and replace them with these people.
Our common enemy is not Covid-19, it’s the Chinese.

Unfortunately they will get away with it. They bring gifts of a few containers of masks and the world fawns at their feet. Where do you think Zanu learnt their tricks from?
They understand the human psyche, they learnt from these evil people.

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

There's even talk that they will buy up the rest of Australia's assets in a crash if the economy tanks. Starting to explore ways to stop it in parliament.

Kriterion, just to put the environmental devastation, animal cruelty, dirty lifestyle and all that aside, just remember these guys are putting muslims in concentration camps and harvesting their organs. That's who your kinda siding with right now.
With Trump there's a small chance the world can do something about them. Rally behind the man just this once.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:57 am
There's even talk that they will buy up the rest of Australia's assets in a crash if the economy tanks. Starting to explore ways to stop it in parliament.

Kriterion, just to put the environmental devastation, animal cruelty, dirty lifestyle and all that aside, just remember these guys are putting muslims in concentration camps and harvesting their organs. That's who your kinda siding with right now.
With Trump there's a small chance the world can do something about them. Rally behind the man just this once.
Not siding with China bro. But googly is woefully underestimating China’s military and defensive strength. If it was so easy to nuke China someone would have nuked North Korea by now.

Islamiphobia is a problem in many if not most countries. That’s just life in 2020 and God’s Divine Test.

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

There's an arrogance with China that gets under my skin.
I went shopping today and there was a middle aged Chinese couple shopping and they kept invading my space (social distancing at 2 metres here in the UK) so I asked them to kindly move back, and the man started cussing at me in Chinese. He tried to move past me by force to get the last few peppers (i can't believe how pathetic this sounds) by i easily forced him off. Like wtf man, who even are you?! Fucks me off that this disease has come from that country, much like other man made diseases have. I don't care what anyone says, the hygiene in that country is absolutely deplorable and I'd never go back, let alone eat there. I've genuinely stopped eating Chinese take out, it's knocked me that sick.

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Sorry zimfan1.. :roll:

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

I haven’t eaten Chinese take out in many years for that very reason. But that’s no reason to be racist and call this a “Chinese virus”. As a medical doctor by education, I can assure you that names like Spanish flu or Chinese virus are not scientific names.

There have been a lot of anti Asian hate crimes against people here in the US and that is simply sad. These people had nothing to do with the Chinese governement’s actions or coverup.

And we ourselves downplayed the seriousness of this virus and we continue to do it when we say shit like “the cure cannot be worse than the virus.” If the virus is not that bad, why all the anger and hate.

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

sloandog wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:03 pm
There's an arrogance with China that gets under my skin.
I went shopping today and there was a middle aged Chinese couple shopping and they kept invading my space (social distancing at 2 metres here in the UK) so I asked them to kindly move back, and the man started cussing at me in Chinese. He tried to move past me by force to get the last few peppers (i can't believe how pathetic this sounds) by i easily forced him off. Like wtf man, who even are you?! Fucks me off that this disease has come from that country, much like other man made diseases have. I don't care what anyone says, the hygiene in that country is absolutely deplorable and I'd never go back, let alone eat there. I've genuinely stopped eating Chinese take out, it's knocked me that sick.
And the worst part these Chinese guys will defend the
Regime to the hilt as well, you should see how they bully Taiwanese in the Chinese Sydney community if they don't refer to themselves as Chinese or suggest their independence.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Mueddie28

Post by Mueddie28 »

sloandog wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:04 pm
Sorry zimfan1.. :roll:
SO U saying Zimbabwe Cricket should tour China
For what reason
U want the entire ZC board to go too on a fact finding mission...
Dude are u serious
Last edited by Mueddie28 on Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.