Corona

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Corona

Post by Googly »

To the Flat Earthers that believe we don’t have a single case of Corona here and that our Gov is telling the truth need to take a look at this.
Bear in mind this is our premier contagious diseases facility in Zim. We’re tooled up and ready for anything.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/zimvine ... 267590211/

Googly

Re: Corona

Post by Googly »

The one upside is that the ministers and politicians are hopefully going to have to be treated right here in the mess that they’ve caused. There will be a side entrance for them of course, but they’ll be scrapping over the 5 ventilators country-wide. Of course 4 will be commandeered and will be at their houses or at an elite facility and the other 16 million of us will have to share the remaining one, much like the dialysis machine that Sally Mugabe took all those years ago.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Those rumours of the Chinese getting rid of some of the people that contracted Corona is probably not far from the truth. I wouldn’t be in a hurry to march in to this place and declare myself C positive, it might be the last you’re seen. This is a place you go to expire quietly without a murmur.

Googly

Post by Googly »

General Chiwenga off to China for more medical treatment. When you deliberately use tax payers’ money to fly to Ground Zero what does that tell you about his faith in a system that he leaves behind and helped destroy?
They are entirely without conscience or remorse, absolutely shameless. The Grim Reaper has called his number, he’s in the departure lounge.

Googly

Post by Googly »

And our President offering a prize to the first family that use a newly commissioned mortuary. No jokes.
We’re ready for Corona. It’s a disgrace.

Googly

Post by Googly »

ZC has suspended all forms of cricket until further notice.
What a saving, they’ll be wiggling with delight and planning how to spend that money.
I find it all very weird.
There’s no issues jamming 20 people into a commuter bus or 100 people onto an actual bus but you can’t play a game where most people are 20 meters apart on most occasions??
So you stand 2m apart waiting for public transport, cram yourself in like a sardine and then keep your distance after exit? You queue at the supermarkets, at the boozer, when you catch a lift etc etc but you can’t play cricket??
I don’t see ZC complaining about government interference in this instance.
I see someone is making a move on Old Hararians Sports Club, wanting to do a development there.
This is where ZC plays much of its cricket and there hasn’t been a peep from them. I’m deeply and profoundly suspicious about this. They should be powerful enough to squash this in a heart beat and it’s already in the planning stages!!!!!
Old Hararians are clearly far in arrears on their rates and rent. Once again these f%^* thieves using a facility without maintaining or contributing towards it. It never f^%%ing ends!!!
This has come about because there’s no one to pay subs because ZC deliberately f^%#ed club cricket and club life many years ago. Once again everyone wants free shit that some other hard working community minded people took many many years to build. Zimbabwe deserve the deep shit that they’re in, they let these corrupt and disgusting people do what they like.
But the fact that it has gone this far makes me believe someone in ZC is behind this or has given someone a heads up that OH is ripe for the plucking.
Don’t forget Bvute took over Country Club with some heavy handed corrupt maneuvering and we lost our best club ground. Without OH ground it’s another several nails in the cricket coffin here. The coffin is half in the ground.
The end of the road is fast approaching.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Soon Takashinga 1 will play Takashinga 2 and they will pick a national side from that, and ICC will keep sending millions, we’re close to the ZC wet dream.

Googly

Post by Googly »

There are several schools that want to close early for the Easter holidays which would seem like quite a good move, but their management have been told in no uncertain terms that they will face the full wrath of the government if they do so.
So you can jam 1000 people into a small area and school sports continue but in the interests of national safety you can’t play adult cricket. They’ve also just held a couple of well attended political rallies, I didn’t hear what was said, but I’m sure that apart from the standard “down with western imperialism and sanctions and up with Zanu PF they would have mentioned something about Corona. We’ll shortly have a Pastor selling Corona Immunity, watch and see. :lol:
I’ve lived here a long time and I find myself saying almost daily - surely people can’t be this stupid? Yet every day we reach a new low.

Googly

Post by Googly »

https://www.facebook.com/cohsunshinecit ... 187021660/
Corona has no chance here. We’ve got this covered.

Googly

Post by Googly »

https://www.zimeye.net/2020/03/16/break ... -zimbabwe/

For $10 you can get a Corona-free certificate :lol: :lol:
We are doomed here.