Ray Price - Legend

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
ZIMFAN

Ray Price - Legend

Post by ZIMFAN »

I couldn't be more pleased to see Ray back in national colours. I had the pleasure of meeting him briefly a few years back and he is a true gentleman. I also think, though I am bias, that he is the best sla in the world!

By the way, this is a great forum. It brings me back to the good old days of Zim Cricket Online on cricinfo, edited by the genius John Ward (where is he now?). I also remember reading a lot of good contributions from Dr Situ on that site! Much like Price, it is excellent to see the comments from good Doctor back again!

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: Ray Price - Legend

Post by Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) »

Hey i'm so pleased to know u read my ZCO posts.Thanks for those kind words. I'm true fanatic and deliberately used same username. M glad u noticed
I've been searching John Ward all those yrs. He was one man who was my window to fabulous world of Zim ckt.
Even after ZCO was stopped, i kept writing to Sir Ward about my feelings.
I had Dave Ellman-Brown as well as Henry Olonga's mail to cherish.
My next stop was Maehara's site and now this forum.
Back to the topic,i request all to read his biography. The way he fought his disability is inspirational. Check his test exploits against Aust he is truly the best sla at present.
Agree Zimfan.
Zim Rules
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Satendra Singh, Delhi, India
Twitter: @drsitu

Kopje
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Re: Ray Price - Legend

Post by Kopje »

Ray Price no doubt is the best!! As a spinner myself i would say he inspired me a lot , watching him back in the days take all those wickets was fantastic.