Lalchand Rajput not touring Pakistan

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Kriterion_BD

Re: Lalchand Rajput not touring Pakistan

Post by Kriterion_BD »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:29 pm
Bit difficult to get another coach in these times for short notice, but it's silly that the PCB do not step in here. A team without their coach is just silly.

Just curious, what are Hondos credentials?
As per cricinfo, its the Indian gov that denied the Indian High Commission in Harare the permission for Rajput to tour. Says Pakistan's foreign office cleared the visa.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:59 am

As per cricinfo, its the Indian gov that denied the Indian High Commission in Harare the permission for Rajput to tour. Says Pakistan's foreign office cleared the visa.
I meant PCB stepping in in the sense that they could get one of their MPs or border offices to speak a bit of sense to their Indian counterparts. I didn't mean it in a manner of jest.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:57 am
Kriterion_BD wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:59 am

I meant PCB stepping in in the sense that they could get one of their MPs or border offices to speak a bit of sense to their Indian counterparts. I didn't mean it in a manner of jest.
Prosper Utseya or Justin Beiber would hold more sway with the Indian gov than the PAK Prime Minister.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:20 pm

Prosper Utseya or Justin Beiber would hold more sway with the Indian gov than the PAK Prime Minister.
Petition to make Justice Beaver the new ZC MD

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

And there has been a blast today in Peshawar with casualties. Just hope the team returns home with no scare. Not too concerned about the results at all. There is just too much risk.