[ ICC World Cup Odi Super League ] Match 3 : Zimbabwe V/s Pakistan, Rawalpindi

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Re: [ ICC World Cup Odi Super League ] Match 3 : Zimbabwe V/s Pakistan, Rawalpindi

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

At least we're treating Iftikhar with disdain today. A club level bowler that we made look like an all time great in the last game.

Zimco
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: [ ICC World Cup Odi Super League ] Match 3 : Zimbabwe V/s Pakistan, Rawalpindi

Post by Zimco »

Wow good sweeps from Taylor and now Williams. Having said that I feel that zimbabwe often gets out to spinners cause we look to attack/smash them. Some of the dismissals to iftikar in the second odi were very cheap.

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:05 am

By the way, any admins around. I need to change my password but no idea how. I keep getting some message when I log in that I need to.
You may be waiting a while.
One admin hasn't been seen in years and the other makes two appearances a year.

I'd help you, but I'm not an admin and the admins don't seem to think it's a good idea appointing a moderator that actually comes here daily.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Googly

Post by Googly »

That was such a shit shot, when you're in form like that you have to make it count

tgk

Post by tgk »

Here's Wes, let's hope he keeps that form up, 50+ today would be brilliant.

Googly

Post by Googly »

This will be a good match up. Let's see how Wes goes against these guys running in. I suspect he's prone to nicking off.

tgk

Post by tgk »

Chamu Chibhabha on the list for most runs in first 5 ODIs, behind only Andy Flower. He was a good player but now is not the time for him to play for Zimbabwe. Unrelated, 194 runs in 5 ODIs for Wes, keep it going!

tgk

Post by tgk »

Iftikhar is not a good bowler by any stretch of the imagination, we need to get after him. Not give 5 wickets to a worse Kedar Jadhav.

tgk

Post by tgk »

Highest opening stand in past 10 ODIs- 21

Unacceptable. Drop Chamu, bring Burl in to open. Or literally anyone else.

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

Googly wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:52 am
This will be a good match up. Let's see how Wes goes against these guys running in. I suspect he's prone to nicking off.
What's impressive about Madhevere is he got to the crease and instantly found singles. Compare to the Maruma, Chari types who will eat up about 20 deliveries for no runs before getting out.