[ ICC World Cup Odi Super League ] Match 3 : Zimbabwe V/s Pakistan, Rawalpindi

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
tgk

Re: [ ICC World Cup Odi Super League ] Match 3 : Zimbabwe V/s Pakistan, Rawalpindi

Post by tgk »

Tiripano in for Mumba lmao what

Why bring Chatara, Burl, Akram , Shumba if you're gonna play the same goddamn XI with one change across 3 ODIs, that being fucking Donald Tiripano in. At least they noticed that Mumba has been garbage.

Stoneman Returns
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Re: [ ICC World Cup Odi Super League ] Match 3 : Zimbabwe V/s Pakistan, Rawalpindi

Post by Stoneman Returns »

A 115 -120 kph overrated so called allrounder gets picked based on once in a blue moon performances whereas performers like Jongwe, Madziva,Mashinge much more superior and quality not even considered in a squad.

Zimbabwe again had to pay for Chari & Chibhabha and to worsen the situation more, Tiripano is there. With this type of team selection and mentality they can't even finish in top 10 in this ICC Odi League.
Last edited by Stoneman Returns on Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Success depends on Aggressive Instinct

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

No surprises here, I knew they won't make changes. Can't believe Burl hasn't got a game the entire series.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

This is shockingly bad selections. The fact that this is actually a World Cup qualifier means that the ZC management actually believes these are their best players (they picked the best available squad for the 2018 tournament). Abysmal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

I'm not even a Zimbabwe fan and I feel like breaking something. :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

tgk

Post by tgk »

https://youtu.be/yCh36urUZZg

Here's the link to watch the ensuing shitshow. I'm not even expecting a 200 total.

tgk

Post by tgk »

Chamu gone for a duck off 3 balls. Here we go.

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Pakistan are actually playing a strong side, the only negative is that they don't have a front line spinner today.

I think Haider Ali and Khushdil Shah are the lads they are looking at for future, Haider looks extremely talented.

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Chamu won't even make a club side in any other country, yet has played 100+ ODIs for Zimbabwe.

Burl and Moor not getting a chance because of their color guys? Just asking. I suspect that may be the case.

TapsC2

Post by TapsC2 »

Extremely frustrating