[ ICC World Cup Odi Super League ] Match 3 : Zimbabwe V/s Pakistan, Rawalpindi

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Re: [ ICC World Cup Odi Super League ] Match 3 : Zimbabwe V/s Pakistan, Rawalpindi

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

Detective RDS wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:47 am
Pakistan has actually done some good works. There could have been 4 talented 20 year olds. Naseem Shah who can bowl 140+ is injured currently as far as I know could have also featured in this series.
I totally agree Detective RDS, Pakistan have unearthed some terrific fast bowlers lately

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: [ ICC World Cup Odi Super League ] Match 3 : Zimbabwe V/s Pakistan, Rawalpindi

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Detective RDS wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:59 am
saifulsohel05 wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:50 am
Wth Chibhava is captain? He can score a 50 in 10 odis.
His last ODI 50 came actually 16 ODIs ago back in 2016.
https://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engin ... view=match
That's captain material right there.
Btw that's sarcasm for any selector reading who thinks that's justification for his selection.Again the selectors have made me hate a player I once used to like
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

So we chose to bat last time and were terrible at it, won the toss and decided to do the exact same bullshit.

Honestly. There is always moments of encouragement when we are in camps and so on, then game times come and we are continually subdued to the same bullshit, and yet Hammy and co will smile and pretend it's all good.

By the way, any admins around. I need to change my password but no idea how. I keep getting some message when I log in that I need to.

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:02 am
Detective RDS wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:59 am
saifulsohel05 wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:50 am
Wth Chibhava is captain? He can score a 50 in 10 odis.
His last ODI 50 came actually 16 ODIs ago back in 2016.
https://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engin ... view=match
That's captain material right there.
Btw that's sarcasm for any selector reading who thinks that's justification for his selection.Again the selectors have made me hate a player I once used to like
ZC get away with these shenanigans because there's so little spotlight on them.
Imagine if Australia decided to, today, appoint Steve O'Keefe as captain. That's how bizarre this decision is.

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

:4: :4: Nice shots Taylor
zimbos_05 wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:05 am
So we chose to bat last time and were terrible at it, won the toss and decided to do the exact same bullshit.

Honestly. There is always moments of encouragement when we are in camps and so on, then game times come and we are continually subdued to the same bullshit, and yet Hammy and co will smile and pretend it's all good.

By the way, any admins around. I need to change my password but no idea how. I keep getting some message when I log in that I need to.
I can do it manually for you if you PM me what you'd like it to be, or you can do it yourself at this link: ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=reg_details

Zimco
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Zimco »

What a pleasure to watch BT back in form

Nanctus

Post by Nanctus »

Did anyone else lose the PCB youtube stream just then?

tgk

Post by tgk »

Nanctus wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:14 am
Did anyone else lose the PCB youtube stream just then?
yes, me as well