State of SA

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: State of SA

Post by sloandog »

sam_ahm wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:34 pm
Isn't Glenton Stuurman colored and better than Beuran, Sipamla?
Yea he's another one who I would rather see in the ODI side. Has a yard as well, bug string bloke

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Can we just appreciate the talent of Malan and Markram...
Wow! Some of the shots these two are playing is another level of talent

Zimco
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Zimco »

Your bloke lizaad Williams is playing sloandog

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Zimco wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:36 pm
Your bloke lizaad Williams is playing sloandog
Yea he looked okay in the last game, lucky to get those 3 poles. Not as fast as I thought he was going to be, either

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

The kind of depth South Africa have shown in this series has surprised me, this must be the result of a strong domestic structure that proteas have so many good players coming through.

Zimco

Post by Zimco »

Yeah they have done well but not to be too rude, remember they are playing Pakistan at home whom Australia absolutely smashed at home. South Africa is in the mid tier and should be beating Pakistan at home.

Zimco

Post by Zimco »

Yeah they have done well but not to be too rude, remember they are playing Pakistan at home whom Australia absolutely smashed at home. South Africa is in the mid tier and should be beating Pakistan at home.

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

They do have depth and it annoys me when people slate them. They have as much talent coming through as ANY side I the world. They have more than Australia, fact. The only issue is the way that talent is being handled.

Take Kyle Verreyne for example. Batted like a demon in that final ODI and yet he can't get a look in now. They continue to choose Van Biljion at 34 who seems rushed and far from good enough.

There's an abundance of names I can just reel off and there's more coming through in the next batch of Under 19's. Some seriously talented batters and a young quick bowler who will play test cricket.

The issue is that Ngidi, Rabada and by the looks of it Sipamla have been earmarked at the leaders going forward in terms of the black players.

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Corbin Bosch and Gerald Coetzee are better and fast than Magala, but they're the wrong colour

Zimco

Post by Zimco »

Yeah they have depth, all I'm saying is they should be doing this well against this young Pakistan side and generally. They are a premier side. there is a massive hole in their pipeline and structure, which affects their end product.