Logan cup (24-27 march)

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
TapsC2

Re: Logan cup (24-27 march)

Post by TapsC2 »

They need to give Myers at the very least a T20 cap. We have to keep him around. The kid can bat. Better than Wes and Shumba for me.

I hope they have a completely different T20 team. There are some guys who are scoring quickly out there. Hopefully they can get 2 more rounds of the Logan cup in before Pakistan arrive.

TapsC2

Post by TapsC2 »

Looks like it’s a shortened season with only 1 more round left to be played next weekend. So hopefully they can have a T20 week before Pakistan arrive

tej_27

Post by tej_27 »

BT is absolutely trying to boss around in the match by playing attacking shots every second ball ..looking at the reactions of the bowlers and close fielders (whoever can be seen in camera) it seems he has already been dropped thrice

tej_27

Post by tej_27 »

BT finally gone at a rank long hop which he could have hit anywhere hit straight to deep sqaure leg at the boundary

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

Brainless approach by the Mountaineers :evil:

grant
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by grant »

Why is Shingi being used like a part-timer? :roll:

grant

Post by grant »

Wtf is happening lol

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

What an epic finish! Congrats Rhinos!

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

Mountaineers inexplicably never went for the win and paid for it by losing!

Shepherd Makunura has moved to coach the Rocks isn't it? His absence in strategy showing up for the Mountaineers? Now there's a guy we can have in the national coaching setup...

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

CrimsonAvenger wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:47 pm
Mountaineers inexplicably never went for the win and paid for it by losing!

Shepherd Makunura has moved to coach the Rocks isn't it? His absence in strategy showing up for the Mountaineers? Now there's a guy we can have in the national coaching setup...
Taking the Kaia brothers also gave the Rocks an advantage and hurt the Goats, the fact Kasuza & Tiripano were also absent went against them. I guess you can’t stay at the top for ever.

I’m glad the Rocks won it, but it was clear that ZC wanted them to win it, they pretty much formed an unbeatable squad together for them.

I really enjoyed watching some of the Rhinos v Goats game, it was good to see Maruma & Myers bat together, Myers definitely a star in the not too distant future, and for all the flack I’ve given Maruma over the years, I’ve really enjoyed watching him bat in this game & the trial game a month ago. He finally looks to have solidified his game, it’s a shame he’s almost 33.

Chingwara looks a real good bowler, tall and decent pace by the looks of it, I like his action too, but again it’s a ashamed he’s 33. Kaitano also looks really good, he’s very compact and plays with patience, he did get out to a rank full toss though in the second innings which was a shame.

Hopefully we see more domestic cricket in the next few weeks.
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement