ZC Corruption Scandal - Heath Streak

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: ZC Corruption Scandal - Heath Streak

Post by jaybro »

I'll play judge here if I may
TapsC2 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:36 pm
All I will say if this was Hami or Utseya you guys would not be as sympathetic but anyway I have always known there are forum favorites just like there are ZC favorites and that is fine.
Sustained, Streak is adored on this forum and people are sticking up for him, which is fine because in the end of the day he is still one of if not the greatest ever Zimbabwean cricketer of all time, you can't take that away from him. No doubt Utseya & Hami would have be torn to pieces on this forum, people can try to hide their agendas but they will always show their hand. Streak is being torn to shreds by the black media types on twitter, the same guys who defend ZC, again agendas are clear to see and it's not a one-way street.
TapsC2 wrote:
1 thing I will tell you know is that somebody only admits guilt if that’s the best case scenario. Both Shakib and Streak admitted guilt because they had a lot more to hide but I know some people will be too blind to see that.

Denied, subjective and assumptive, you have no way of knowing this.
TapsC2 wrote:
To believe Streak is innocent but somehow was framed but he had to plead guilty and the real story will come out soon is something straight out of a movie. The only thing that can come from this is Streak exposing other people not him being innocent. He did it
Sustained, it would be too far fetched to think that Streak has been framed here, I feel he may have gone into this relationship with Agarwal with good intentions, but accepting the bitcoin & iphone makes him guilty immediately.
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Flakeman

Post by Flakeman »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:30 pm
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:34 am

Kriterion logic:
Getting your reputation stripped, academy lost and livelihood gone, and respect lost from everyone doesnt qualify as someone having faced their darkest day.
Come on bro...you think Ben Shapiro is "smart" just because he can talk faster than you can type.
You know your quite far gone when you don’t see Shapiro as a rational, moderate guy on the right. Most liberals do. Ben is obviously extremely intelligent, whether you align with his views or not.

You probably still think CNN is an objective news show after all, so that’s why there’s no point in us arguing about these topics, as we can’t agree on the basics.

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:30 pm
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:34 am

Kriterion logic:
Getting your reputation stripped, academy lost and livelihood gone, and respect lost from everyone doesnt qualify as someone having faced their darkest day.
Come on bro...you think Ben Shapiro is "smart" just because he can talk faster than you can type.
Come on bro.... nice deflect from your lack of reading comprehension.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

kudet

Post by kudet »

https://twitter.com/AdamTheofilatos/sta ... 2430796812
Im told that this week a number of cricketers and analysts, both former and current from the local scene will be launching various legal bids against Heath Streak.

Keep your eyes peeled.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Flakeman wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:53 am

You probably still think CNN is an objective news show after all, so that’s why there’s no point in us arguing about these topics, as we can’t agree on the basics.
We can use Reuters or the BBC or the AP if you like. But I will say that CNN has called Biden out on his shortcomings on a weekly basis. Fox/Newsmax only criticized Trump once or twice in 4 years.

Shapiro may or may not be intelligent...but it has nothing to due with the content he puts out. Anyone with half a brain knows that communism is idiotic...it doesn't make one a genius to make that point. Ben Shapiro looks smart next to Tomi Lahren or Sean Hannity...but when it comes to actual emperical data, most (though not all) of his points fall apart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

Another thread goes to American Politics zzzzz
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

kudet wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:03 pm
Im told that this week a number of cricketers and analysts, both former and current from the local scene will be launching various legal bids against Heath Streak.

Keep your eyes peeled.
It's honestly just becoming a circus now. They have already kicked him whilst he is down, now they want to humiliate him. These guys know no bounds.

TapsC2

Post by TapsC2 »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:05 am
kudet wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:03 pm

Keep your eyes peeled.
It's honestly just becoming a circus now. They have already kicked him whilst he is down, now they want to humiliate him. These guys know no bounds.
Let’s wait and see who they are first and what exactly happened before we say it’s an attack.

Zimco
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Zimco »

I don't see anything wrong if those 4 players (if any happen to be local) bring a case against him. But willy nilly cases are wrong and should get thrown out of court anyway.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

TapsC2 wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:37 am

Let’s wait and see who they are first and what exactly happened before we say it’s an attack.
I'm happy to eat my words...

but what possible grounds could anyone have to sue Streak based on the information we know and the issue at hand? I don't think anyone has sued someone else because that person engaged in a corrupt activity.