Williams

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
andybligz93
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Williams

Post by andybligz93 »

agreed people might not be a fan of him but just quietly we need him you can say what you like but our middle order is very fragile and the lads ony very young still. if he doesnt run away and stays with zim cricket im sure he will be one of the most succesful zim batsman in history yes big call but he has sucha good technique and has already played many matches , its all mental with him the talent is 100percent there. when he is on song he looks better than anyone in the zim lineup including our skipper. one he realises how lucky he is to represent his nation at sucha high honour and the talent god has given him he will knuckle down and become a legend that the next generation will talk about wishing they still had him . he will be back have faith boys

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

Williams is the only option for 3, particularly if Sibanda and Masakadza open.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

andybligz93

Post by andybligz93 »

eugene wrote:Williams is the only option for 3, particularly if Sibanda and Masakadza open.
i think 4 of 4

Shasha

Post by Shasha »

I think Williams shld only play in the ODI's and open in t20's, i don't think he'll be on the cards for Tests

gargamel
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by gargamel »

The girl now know as Williams !
I last saw him Williams at the Test with a bunch of old Rhodies and when he openned his trunk of his car saw hockey gear. I think the chap has had his chance and i am willing to say good bye and i hope ZC rids themselves of a waste of space and talent who lacks the steel to man up and get on with representing his country. He can continue shooting up and banging OPP if that makes him feel like a man.
Rainbow Cricket Club First and Always

cock
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by cock »

gargamel wrote:The girl now know as Williams !
I last saw him Williams at the Test with a bunch of old Rhodies and when he openned his trunk of his car saw hockey gear. I think the chap has had his chance and i am willing to say good bye and i hope ZC rids themselves of a waste of space and talent who lacks the steel to man up and get on with representing his country. He can continue shooting up and banging OPP if that makes him feel like a man.
well put. He is a talent but has a heart the size of a pin, much better to use a less talented player who gives 100%

FlowerPower
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by FlowerPower »

gargamel wrote:The girl now know as Williams !
Really you saw him? ...and why the personal insults....why do I bother...??? Yes I also hate his yes no attitude with Zim Cricket, but to resort to insults and personal attributed and allegences is uncalled for. State your case and move on without resorting to personal attacks. Please!
1. Mawoyo 2. Duffin 3. Sibanda 4. Taylor 5. Masakadza 6. Williams 7. Chakabva 8. Creamer 9. Jarvis 10. Rainsford 11. Mpofu

maehara
Administrator
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by maehara »

Couple of items in this thread have crossed the line, some already deleted. I think that's enough. "No personal attacks" rule has been mentioned before, please stick to it.