Zimbabwe Cricket promotional merchandise

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Zimbabwe Cricket promotional merchandise

Post by sloandog »

Wow! I didn't even notice this thread till now :?

My uncle runs a shop in Zimbabwe (Bulawayo to be precise), and it's a cricket shop.
He has LOADS of memorabilia from the Streak, Flower, Houghton era's, and i spoke to him about an hour ago via his e-mails and he said he's got the new Zimbabwe test top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm going to try and snatch one :D :lol: ;)

Shasha

Post by Shasha »

Flower power wrote:Am thinking of setting up an online shop that sells Zim items ?????/
good luck with that...

Zimcricketlover21

Post by Zimcricketlover21 »

I have looked all on Ebay and Gumtree here in Australia but can't find any as well. It looks like the only chance to buy one is if Zim play in Harare they might be selling some. But at the moment it looks like they are only giving the shirts to the players.

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Zimcricketlover21 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:12 pm
I have looked all on Ebay and Gumtree here in Australia but can't find any as well. It looks like the only chance to buy one is if Zim play in Harare they might be selling some. But at the moment it looks like they are only giving the shirts to the players.
PM me

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

There is 4000 ZC shirts sitting in Singo office...pretty sure he'll take cash for them :lol: :D

Googly

Post by Googly »

What he’s gotten away with over the years would make your eyes water :lol:
Has single handedly chased away our best age group cricketers over the years with his prejudice and incompetence. When Mountaineers was doing well under the Brents they sent Makoni to destroy it, when Tuskers needed to be brought down to basement level they despatched Singo, he could flatten Microsoft in a year if he was put in charge :lol: