Jemisi

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
maehara
Administrator
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Jemisi

Post by maehara »

The more observant of you may have noticed that Jemisi's account and posts went AWOL yesterday. This is entirely my fault.

It seems that while deleting a spam account yesterday, whether by slip of the finger or a glitch in the matrix, Jemisi's account was deleted alongside it. There are confirmation steps when you're deleting accounts to make sure that things like this don't happen, so I'm not entirely sure exactly what went wrong, but clearly something did.

I've been in touch with Jemisi to explain what's happened, as best I can, and I hope that he'll re-register - although I'd fully understand if he chose not to. But just in case anyone was thinking that he'd been "disappeared" for some rule infraction or something, I'd just like to make clear that no, in this case it's simply down to your administrator being an idiot.

My apologies.

hhm
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: Jemisi

Post by hhm »

I think gargamel's curse on Sean Williams must've deviated to Jemisi instead. He must've been in strong defense of the Casanova fellow!

Would it be too much trouble to restore the database maehara?
1Mawoyo 2Vusi 3Hami 4Taylor(c) 5Craig 6Matsi 7Taibu(wk) 8Elton 9Cremer 10Rainsford 11Mpofu 12Jarvis

Flower power
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by Flower power »

maehara wrote: I've been in touch with Jemisi to explain what's happened, as best I can, and I hope that he'll re-register - although I'd fully understand if he chose not to. But just in case anyone was thinking that he'd been "disappeared" for some rule infraction or something, I'd just like to make clear that no, in this case it's simply down to your administrator being an idiot.
My apologies.
I think anyone would have done the same. I am annoyed by spammers .Do not be too hard on yourself Maehara , you are a great administrator . Hope Jemisi will be with us soon for the New Zealand series .

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

Jemisi begins his second innings!

No worries Maehara errors happen. :)

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

hhm wrote:I think gargamel's curse on Sean Williams must've deviated to Jemisi instead. He must've been in strong defense of the Casanova fellow!

Would it be too much trouble to restore the database maehara?
Maybe I have been too suportive of Williams... better break the curse just in case. ;)

hhm
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by hhm »

Jemisi wrote:Jemisi begins his second innings!
No worries Maehara errors happen. :)
All's well that ends well! :D
1Mawoyo 2Vusi 3Hami 4Taylor(c) 5Craig 6Matsi 7Taibu(wk) 8Elton 9Cremer 10Rainsford 11Mpofu 12Jarvis

maehara
Administrator
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by maehara »

Just deleted another spammer.

Everyone still here..??

Train Driver
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by Train Driver »

No !!!

You've wiped us all out and just left the spammer .........

:lol: