[Match Thread] Zimbabwe vs New Zealand 1st ODI

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Post Reply
User avatar
Flower power
Posts: 934
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:05 pm
Supports: Mountaineers
Location: Mutare

[Match Thread] Zimbabwe vs New Zealand 1st ODI

Post by Flower power » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:23 am

What about the ODIs are we going to continue being toothless

User avatar
Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)
Posts: 2331
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:14 pm
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers
Location: India
Contact:

Re: [Match Thread] Zimbabwe vs New Zealand 1st ODI

Post by Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:04 am

That was a harsh preview on CricInfo I believe.
Zim Rules
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Satendra Singh, Delhi, India
Twitter: @drsitu

anusha gamage
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:09 am

Re: [Match Thread] Zimbabwe vs New Zealand 1st ODI

Post by anusha gamage » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:45 am

hoooooooo hoooooooooo won the toss and bat first very good disition like zim mad cricket team'''';;;they have a mentle problam, give a win other team////// zim is so week and they are disition is more week ...finaly nz to easy win .... this pitch best for batting second .... frist 2 hours very hard to batting 1st...look at that mad zim team going to dead .....they have mentaly problem hoooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo i am rights sibanda gone jast now :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D i am sad about this forum funs :D :D :D :D :D

PieChucker
Posts: 175
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:05 pm
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: [Match Thread] Zimbabwe vs New Zealand 1st ODI

Post by PieChucker » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:50 am

Can't find a link to live streaming... help?

User avatar
andybligz93
Posts: 390
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:23 am
Supports: MidWest Rhinos
Location: perth , western australia

Re: [Match Thread] Zimbabwe vs New Zealand 1st ODI

Post by andybligz93 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:51 am

anusha gamage wrote:hoooooooo hoooooooooo won the toss and bat first very good disition like zim mad cricket team'''';;;they have a mentle problam, give a win other team////// zim is so week and they are disition is more week ...finaly nz to easy win .... this pitch best for batting second .... frist 2 hours very hard to batting 1st...look at that mad zim team going to dead .....they have mentaly problem hoooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo i am rights sibanda gone jast now :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D i am sad about this forum funs :D :D :D :D :D
then dont come on here you obvisouly have nothing better to do , so u bag people behind a computer . plus learn how to make sense before you start ripping on people and judging by the amount of smiley faces and over exagerated words i would say ur the mad one buddy. stay off this forum if your gonna be a knob head. thanks mate hopefully wont see you talking anymore crap " anusha gamage "

User avatar
brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator
Posts: 7191
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:22 pm
Contact:

Re: [Match Thread] Zimbabwe vs New Zealand 1st ODI

Post by brmtaylor.com admin » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:57 am

What an attrocious start. 2/7 after 6 overs. Absolutely zero intent being shown by the batsmen, if we don't get bowled out then after a start like this you are only good for about 180 runs anyway. Very disappointing stuff. Hopefully Taylor and Chibhabha can turn this around.

PieChucker, I think both Ten Cricket and Ten Sports are airing the Pakistan vs Sri Lanka match. Maybe there is a SuperSport link around somewhere, I have a feeling they might be the only ones televising it right now.

anusha gamage
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:09 am

Re: [Match Thread] Zimbabwe vs New Zealand 1st ODI

Post by anusha gamage » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:02 am

andybligz93 wrote:
anusha gamage wrote:hoooooooo hoooooooooo won the toss and bat first very good disition like zim mad cricket team'''';;;they have a mentle problam, give a win other team////// zim is so week and they are disition is more week ...finaly nz to easy win .... this pitch best for batting second .... frist 2 hours very hard to batting 1st...look at that mad zim team going to dead .....they have mentaly problem hoooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo i am rights sibanda gone jast now :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D i am sad about this forum funs :D :D :D :D :D
then dont come on here you obvisouly have nothing better to do , so u bag people behind a computer . plus learn how to make sense before you start ripping on people and judging by the amount of smiley faces and over exagerated words i would say ur the mad one buddy. stay off this forum if your gonna be a knob head. thanks mate hopefully wont see you talking anymore crap " anusha gamage "

dear look at score card dont blame me...i tell true you can see it after match ....zim never think pitch condition
look at bangaladesh last match with west in... that is brain cricket.....i tell again zim a mad team ...that is not u and me matters that is team matter i am 100 prasant right look at now csore card 11 \ 2 :D :D :D :D :D :D

User avatar
brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator
Posts: 7191
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:22 pm
Contact:

Re: [Match Thread] Zimbabwe vs New Zealand 1st ODI

Post by brmtaylor.com admin » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:03 am

Pakistan 2/336 lead Sri Lanka by 139 runs.

Whoops, I looked at the wrong scorecard ;)

anusha gamage
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:09 am

Re: [Match Thread] Zimbabwe vs New Zealand 1st ODI

Post by anusha gamage » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:14 am

brmtaylor.com admin wrote:Pakistan 2/336 lead Sri Lanka by 139 runs.

Whoops, I looked at the wrong scorecard ;)
dear sri lanka is a very strong team in warld .. dont campear with zim ...they have a good brain like fox
cricket need a good disition sl all time got a right disition .. ok u tell me bat 1 st disition right or wrong

User avatar
Cribbage
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:07 pm
Contact:

Re: [Match Thread] Zimbabwe vs New Zealand 1st ODI

Post by Cribbage » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:16 am

This guy satisfies all the criteria of absolutely gash posting. Kudos.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests