Where is Brian vittori?

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
chetanpatel1981

Re: Where is Brian vittori?

Post by chetanpatel1981 »

Even though I am Indian and love my Indian cricket team, but during last series against India, I was always thinking that Zimbabwe should win series against India.

I have never say any wrong word(never in my life) against Zimbabwe cricket.

When Zimbabwe qualify upcomming in T20 worldcup, i visited temple and said "Thanks a lot GOD" for that huge win.

When zimbabwe won last series against Bangladesh..i took my entire family to Hotel for dinner...which I never had on my birthday.

Still you people are taking me wrongly or trolling me then also will love and would like to see Zimbabwe cricket as a BIG Winner.

secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by secretzimbo »

Chill out maatjie. Keep supporting Zim!

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

chetanpatel1981 wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:06 pm
Even though I am Indian and love my Indian cricket team, but during last series against India, I was always thinking that Zimbabwe should win series against India.

When Zimbabwe qualify upcomming in T20 worldcup, i visited temple and said "Thanks a lot GOD" for that huge win.

When zimbabwe won last series against Bangladesh..i took my entire family to Hotel for dinner...which I never had on my birthday.

Still you people are taking me wrongly or trolling me then also will love and would like to see Zimbabwe cricket as a BIG Winner.
Not at all Chetan, just that last few months we've had some trolling happening on the forum here, and all that is fresh in our minds.

A few Indians here mate, including myself. I absolutely love Zimbabwe cricket team too. Good to have you here mate!

tej_27

Post by tej_27 »

sam_ahm wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:18 pm
chetanpatel1981 wrote:

Not at all Chetan, just that last few months we've had some trolling happening on the forum here, and all that is fresh in our minds.

A few Indians here mate, including myself. I absolutely love Zimbabwe cricket team too. Good to have you here mate!
Another Indian here who absolutely loves Zimbabwean cricket team

Googly

Post by Googly »

Why do you support Zim? Do you have Zim ties?

I guess my next favourite team is Sri Lanka? Not sure really.
I've always been a great fan of Jayasuriya, Sangakkara, Dilshan and Da Silva, they were great batsmen and nearly always in an underdog role.

ilovearsenal04
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by ilovearsenal04 »

Googly wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:42 pm
Why do you support Zim? Do you have Zim ties?

I guess my next favourite team is Sri Lanka? Not sure really.
I've always been a great fan of Jayasuriya, Sangakkara, Dilshan and Da Silva, they were great batsmen and nearly always in an underdog role.
Actually our next favorite feel good team should be Afghanistan. But damn do the Afghan players(and fans) make it impossible for us to love them
The higher you go the cooler it becomes.

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Has to be Scotland (family heritage) or Hong Kong (worked there for a couple of years) for me. If we are talking full members then I'd struggle to pick, tbh most of other countries annoy me somehow :lol:

I don't necessarily understand the massive Zim fanboys from overseas, but it's cool! Keep supporting! :W: Although Chetan visiting temples and going out for big celebratory dinners is a little extreme! Very endearing though brother.

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

South africa for me

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

Mad keen on Jersey at the moment

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

sam_ahm wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:18 pm
chetanpatel1981 wrote:

Nah he's trolling.
Firstly 'fighting for Vitori',
Secondly, "i visited temple and said "Thanks a lot GOD" for that huge win."
Negro please.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.