ESPNCRICINFO reports that Gary Ballance has retired from all cricket - does anybody know details, what happened ?

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: ESPNCRICINFO reports that Gary Ballance has retired from all cricket - does anybody know details, what happened ?

Post by jaybro »

Googly wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:13 am
You can smack two bottles of vodka but a line of coke is a mortal sin.
It’s now legal in Canberra to carry a gram of coke on your person now for personal use apparently.
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Bulawayo Boy
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: ESPNCRICINFO reports that Gary Ballance has retired from all cricket - does anybody know details, what happened ?

Post by Bulawayo Boy »

A very involved thread.

Frankly, it's a disaster to lose Ballance. We all know that. He looked good really recently too, and has truckloads of experience.

Anyway he's totally finished for us, either due to drugs or being pussy whipped, so fuck him. He's dropped us in the shit.

Bring back Regis I say. I've always liked him. He's dedicated and has experience although he's not of the same quality. Maybe his guts will count in qualifying.

jontym87
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jontym87 »

The England and Wales Cricket Board has recommended 'racist' Gary Ballance be fined £8,000 and suspended for eight weeks in the wake of the Yorkshire racism scandal.

The suspension appears to have little consequence given Ballance announced his retirement from playing last month.
Professional troll feeder since 2011 :P

Train Driver

Post by Train Driver »

jontym87 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 3:00 pm
The England and Wales Cricket Board has recommended 'racist' Gary Ballance be fined £8,000 and suspended for eight weeks in the wake of the Yorkshire racism scandal.
And if I was Ballance I'd tell the ECB to go fuck themselves, they're nothing but a puffed up bunch of idiots, I'd also be asking them when they were going to announce the fine and ban for Rafiq for his clear anti semitic comments

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Train Driver wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 4:18 pm
jontym87 wrote:
And if I was Ballance I'd tell the ECB to go fuck themselves, they're nothing but a puffed up bunch of idiots, I'd also be asking them when they were going to announce the fine and ban for Rafiq for his clear anti semitic comments
I've met Rafique and he's a class A knob. Very much a self indulged bloke who believed his own myth too much. Doesn't surprise me that he came out with some of those comments himself

Bulawayo Boy
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Bulawayo Boy »

Train Driver wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 4:18 pm
jontym87 wrote:
Yup. What's good for the goose.... But let's be realistic - the English have been letting us down and demonising us for almost 60 years now.

andrea lanzoni

Post by andrea lanzoni »

[/quote]

I've met Rafique and he's a class A knob. Very much a self indulged bloke who believed his own myth too much. Doesn't surprise me that he came out with some of those comments himself
[/quote]

Rafique is a confessed racist himself. Only a supernaive could not suspect of his anti jew discriminating belief and hatred.
How is the sentence? "too many of your lot " or something like that.
I wonder if I were jew, maybe also Israeli national, and apply to play in a all Pakistani club.....
Would I be discriminated when applying or everyday until I abandon the club .....because not being of the same "race" of Mr. Rafique?
Would ECB ever listen to my case?

jontym87
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jontym87 »

Who needs Garry Ballance when we have Dion Myers. Like I said before Ballance isn’t and wasn’t a ‘messiah’ there was nothing special about him. What Zim cricket did with him borders on ‘criminality’ at best and ‘terrorism’ at worst. He should have proved his worth in domestic cricket first.

If players like AB and Faf could be told off that even though available they need to play domestic first, then what’s so special about Ballance? South Africa went on to the WC with a ‘weak’ side and hats off to their selection and management personnel for not compromising their integrity. If policy says you need to play domestic then that’s it there is no sacred cows.
Professional troll feeder since 2011 :P

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

You are obsessed. One might also say deranged.

mnelson68

Post by mnelson68 »

jontym87 wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 1:00 pm
Who needs Garry Ballance when we have Dion Myers. Like I said before Ballance isn’t and wasn’t a ‘messiah’ there was nothing special about him. What Zim cricket did with him borders on ‘criminality’ at best and ‘terrorism’ at worst. He should have proved his worth in domestic cricket first.

If players like AB and Faf could be told off that even though available they need to play domestic first, then what’s so special about Ballance? South Africa went on to the WC with a ‘weak’ side and hats off to their selection and management personnel for not compromising their integrity. If policy says you need to play domestic then that’s it there is no sacred cows.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣