Dustin Melton

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: Dustin Melton

Post by Googly »

There's an extraordinary number of adopted white people here in Zim. Percentage wise, probably the highest in the world. Most were teenage pregnancies out of wedlock and it was a big no no. Babies were dropped off at the adoption place in Bulawayo in their droves.
There are forever ads from people looking for their birth parents or vice versa.
Things have obviously changed for the good now.
Interestingly whites for a long period also had the highest divorce rate here.

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

Googly wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:23 pm
There's an extraordinary number of adopted white people here in Zim. Percentage wise, probably the highest in the world. Most were teenage pregnancies out of wedlock and it was a big no no. Babies were dropped off at the adoption place in Bulawayo in their droves.
There are forever ads from people looking for their birth parents or vice versa.
Interesting.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

slcricfan1

Post by slcricfan1 »

Googly wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:23 pm
Do whites not have the highest divorce rate anymore?

Googly

Post by Googly »

:lol: probably. I know a bunch of people that have been divorced at least once. :lol:
I know in the black community, men (particularly the wealthier guys) often have a bit on the side and the wives seem either more tolerant or less willing to walk away, whereas the white women are far less likely to allow indiscretions. Divorce law clearly plays a part. If a dalliance is going to prove costly people think twice. It never favored the woman in Zim, but that's changed.
In the old days where social life revolved around sports clubs it was particularly noticeable. People from all walks of life would mingle, which is unusual and there was always drama.

I was reading a stat about America and 25% of the kids across the board don't belong to the guy their mother married. That's some sneaky shit!! If your kid doesn't look like you, then it's not yours! :lol:
The devil booze is nearly always the catalyst :lol:

Crastle_cog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by Crastle_cog »

Googly wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:45 am
:lol: probably. I know a bunch of people that have been divorced at least once. :lol:
I know in the black community, men (particularly the wealthier guys) often have a bit on the side and the wives seem either more tolerant or less willing to walk away, whereas the white women are far less likely to allow indiscretions. Divorce law clearly plays a part. If a dalliance is going to prove costly people think twice. It never favored the woman in Zim, but that's changed.
In the old days where social life revolved around sports clubs it was particularly noticeable. People from all walks of life would mingle, which is unusual and there was always drama.

I was reading a stat about America and 25% of the kids across the board don't belong to the guy their mother married. That's some sneaky shit!! If your kid doesn't look like you, then it's not yours! :lol:
It's not really a hidden secret that western societies are doomed :lol:

Zimco
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Zimco »

Googly wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:45 am

I highly doubt that, a uk study found 'paternity fraud' was like 2 per cent in the UK

Googly

Post by Googly »

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16686854/

Well not according to this. It does seem crazy high, but I also saw it on some shite court room thing where they announce- " You're NOT the father!" and everyone cries with sadness or relief.
Like an up market Jerry Springer program. I was bored. :lol: