zimbabwe crowd size

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
dylan
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

zimbabwe crowd size

Post by dylan »

i just was wondering what the zimbabwe crowd sizes have been in the odi. how big were they when sri lanka tour zimbabwe

Detective RDS

Re: zimbabwe crowd size

Post by Detective RDS »

dylan wrote:i just was wondering what the zimbabwe crowd sizes have been in the odi. how big were they when sri lanka tour zimbabwe
Well,as far as I have watched the games of Zimbabwe,I think the crowd is reasonable enough.The especiality of the crowd is that you can find some school boys watching the match of Zimbabwe.It's a very good step taken by the authority to expand the cricket between the young generation I mean the between the youth of the country.I have watched the same picture whenever I watched a cricket match of Zimbabwe.The people there used to enjoy cricket a lot,really great to see!

You can find some more information about the crowd size in this forum in the topic
'Cricket in Zimbabwe'.

Here is the link:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=350

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

I will be posting a new exclusive interview on brmtaylor.com later this week. I remembered this topic about the crowds, so I included a question specifically about attendances in Zimbabwe. It is a really good interview, I think everyone here will enjoy reading it. It covers some pretty interesting topics, including selection quotas and the impact of David Coltart's recent ministerial appointment :)

Detective RDS

Post by Detective RDS »

Thank you,brmtaylor.com admin. :)

I am really looking forward to read it.