Introductions

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
StevenZim
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Introductions

Post by StevenZim »

As my name suggests my name is Steven and i was born in Australia and still live here. I barrack for australia when they are not playing zimbabwe. I have been fascinated by zimbabwe and their cricket team for some years now. My favourite players were blignaut and the flower brothers.

Lostart
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by Lostart »

Hi My name's Joe. I Am a Zimbabwean and i love the game. I am luckily just across the border in Mozambique for the time being managing a crocodile farm. I get plenty of time off to go home and will be attending as many domestic games as i can, hopefully. I went to the great cricketing school St George's and am a little disappointed that none of the players of my era stuck around to give cricket a go.

I went to Lilfordia school as a youngster and remember playing with B. Taylor, he was much better than me. As well as fielding for Alistair Campbell and the Flower brothers and various other national players when they came around. It was a good grounding in cricket because we were all given scorecards, boys and girls and taken to domestic 4 day games to score. You learn a lot as a scorer.

gv_peanut

Introduction

Post by gv_peanut »

Hey, there I'm George. I'm from Harare. Good to see a bunch of cricket enthusiasts from here. Look forward to hanging around. Cheers.

zimfan1

Re: Introduction

Post by zimfan1 »

Welcome to the forum gv_peanut hope you enjoy your stay :D

brendantaylor_fan

hey

Post by brendantaylor_fan »

hey im new to this website
im milan im 16 yrs of age
im born in australia and raised here im related to the flower brothers through marriage
im not sure why but ive always followed zim cricket when im oldeer i would like to travel there and play cricket
my idols are andy blignaut and brendan taylor but sean williams t.taibu are awsome players and ray price is underated
thanks a lot hope to get to know you guys well
catch ya

Lou

Post by Lou »

Hi,found your forum while I was being nosey about the Mid West Rhinos. Im from UK and have been keeping an eye on the matches since early Nov while my friends playing for them.
Last edited by Lou on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

jamthala
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by jamthala »

Hello everyone,
iam from india,i following zimbabwe team from 2000.
My favourite player are ebrahim, olonga and paniyangara(i watch all the match of his first and last u19 world cup,what a performanbe). Hoping for enjoyful stay in forum.
God Always Favors Brave Always

maehara
Administrator

Post by maehara »

Welcome!
Makes a change from discussing things on Twitter..! :)

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Hi everybody, now i know this is an introduction page, but i've been asking almost since i joined the forum but nobody seems to be answering me : How does one get a display picture up. Example Maehara's is an image of a zimbabwean flag. Can anybody help me out please. Thankyou, much appreciated :)

maehara
Administrator

Post by maehara »

User Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit Avatar.