Introductions

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
strikerlube
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:12 am

Re: Introductions

Post by strikerlube » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:16 am

Hi friends. I'm from Australia and fell in love with Zimbabwe cricket during the Sri Lanka tour. Have been on here a fair bit recently, pretty sweet forum with some good characters.
Hopefully I'll be better than useless on here.
Cheers boys let's pump the Windies.

Jemisi
Posts: 6745
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:04 am
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: Introductions

Post by Jemisi » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:40 am

G'day mate, welcome to ZCF

User avatar
totoro
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:00 am
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers
Location: Ballarat

Re: Introductions

Post by totoro » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:50 am

strikerlube wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:16 am
Hi friends. I'm from Australia and fell in love with Zimbabwe cricket during the Sri Lanka tour. Have been on here a fair bit recently, pretty sweet forum with some good characters.
Hopefully I'll be better than useless on here.
Cheers boys let's pump the Windies.
Welcome fellow aussie. :)

sloandog
Posts: 6420
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:28 am
Supports: MidWest Rhinos
Location: Manchester UK

Re: Introductions

Post by sloandog » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:23 am

strikerlube wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:16 am
Hi friends. I'm from Australia and fell in love with Zimbabwe cricket during the Sri Lanka tour. Have been on here a fair bit recently, pretty sweet forum with some good characters.
Hopefully I'll be better than useless on here.
Cheers boys let's pump the Windies.
Welcome bud, you're opening the bowling
When in doubt, listen to Oasis chaps....

strikerlube
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:12 am

Re: Introductions

Post by strikerlube » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:39 am

sloandog wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:23 am
strikerlube wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:16 am
Hi friends. I'm from Australia and fell in love with Zimbabwe cricket during the Sri Lanka tour. Have been on here a fair bit recently, pretty sweet forum with some good characters.
Hopefully I'll be better than useless on here.
Cheers boys let's pump the Windies.
Welcome bud, you're opening the bowling
Got a good laugh from this. And thanks for the welcome guys!

Zero76
Posts: 228
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:53 am

Re: Introductions

Post by Zero76 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:15 pm

Probably should have done this earlier...

I'm zero76, I was born just outside of Harare but moved with my family to Australia when I was 5. Was too young to remember very much from Zimbabwe at all. Big Zimbabwean cricket fan, found this forum about a year before actually bothering to sign up.
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

strikerlube
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:12 am

Re: Introductions

Post by strikerlube » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:19 pm

Zero76 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:15 pm
Probably should have done this earlier...

I'm zero76, I was born just outside of Harare but moved with my family to Australia when I was 5. Was too young to remember very much from Zimbabwe at all. Big Zimbabwean cricket fan, found this forum about a year before actually bothering to sign up.
Awesome man! Where in AUS are you?

Zero76
Posts: 228
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:53 am

Re: Introductions

Post by Zero76 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:07 pm

strikerlube wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:19 pm
Zero76 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:15 pm
Probably should have done this earlier...

I'm zero76, I was born just outside of Harare but moved with my family to Australia when I was 5. Was too young to remember very much from Zimbabwe at all. Big Zimbabwean cricket fan, found this forum about a year before actually bothering to sign up.
Awesome man! Where in AUS are you?
Adelaide, was down at the Test match on day 2.
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

Jayb
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:44 am

Re: Introductions

Post by Jayb » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:55 am

Hi All,

Big Zimbabwean cricket fan with zim heritage. I can see like a few others on here I live in Sydney Australia, I am a teacher. My wife and I are looking forward to visiting Zimbabwe later in the year.

I look forward to getting to know some of you!

Thanks,

sloandog
Posts: 6420
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:28 am
Supports: MidWest Rhinos
Location: Manchester UK

Re: Introductions

Post by sloandog » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:37 pm

Jayb wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:55 am
Hi All,

Big Zimbabwean cricket fan with zim heritage. I can see like a few others on here I live in Sydney Australia, I am a teacher. My wife and I are looking forward to visiting Zimbabwe later in the year.

I look forward to getting to know some of you!

Thanks,
Welcome Jayb, put in a good performance and you'll make the starting XI for next year :D
When in doubt, listen to Oasis chaps....

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests