Namibia Vs Kenya | Uganda Vs Nigeria| 27th Nov 2023 | ICC T20 Worldcup Africa Qualifiers|

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
tej_27

Namibia Vs Kenya | Uganda Vs Nigeria| 27th Nov 2023 | ICC T20 Worldcup Africa Qualifiers|

Post by tej_27 »

I think all the games which involves Kenya and Uganda are important for us . So felt it deserves separate thread . We as a team are also hanging by a thread but let's get in this together and hope for some miracle guys . As for the games Namibia and Nigerian win will bring us massively in the competition

CalZim
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: Namibia Vs Kenya | Uganda Vs Nigeria| 27th Nov 2023 | Icc T20 Worldcup Africa Qualifiers|

Post by CalZim »

Nigeria are in good form coming off a great win vs Tanzania, just a step to far though for them I think, whole new level against Uganda.

The Namibia/Kenya game should be interesting. Ideally Kenya would want to bowl first to stand a chance but they are rubbish chasers. Can see Namibia being too much for them.

tej_27

Re: Namibia Vs Kenya | Uganda Vs Nigeria| 27th Nov 2023 | Icc T20 Worldcup Africa Qualifiers|

Post by tej_27 »

CalZim wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:50 am
Nigeria are in good form coming off a great win vs Tanzania, just a step to far though for them I think, whole new level against Uganda.

The Namibia/Kenya game should be interesting. Ideally Kenya would want to bowl first to stand a chance but they are rubbish chasers. Can see Namibia being too much for them.
Yes, Namibia should win this if they lose we are done. Really hope one of Kenya, Nigeria or Rwanda beats Uganda. We have to qualify there is no two way about it

sam_ahm

Re: Namibia Vs Kenya | Uganda Vs Nigeria| 27th Nov 2023 | ICC T20 Worldcup Africa Qualifiers|

Post by sam_ahm »

We didn't necessarily needed a thread for this as we have a generic thread for this competition, but I know it's all in good faith.

Only possible scenario for Zim qualification is for Kenya to beat Uganda but lose to Namibia and preferably lose by a big margin. Zimbabwe obviously will have to win their games by a big margin. Kenya and Uganda are closely matched, Kenya are the only team capable of causing that "upset". It will be great if Rakep Patel gets fit and plays that game... That will be a huge boost for Kenya.

All this is hopeful stuff, I don't think Zimbabwe deserve to qualify for the World Cup with the kind of cricket they are playing.

tej_27

Re: Namibia Vs Kenya | Uganda Vs Nigeria| 27th Nov 2023 | ICC T20 Worldcup Africa Qualifiers|

Post by tej_27 »

Kenya started cautiously . Namibia has to beat them and beat them with a big margin

chetanpatel1981

Post by chetanpatel1981 »

Yes ...you are correct.
Zimbabwe is not deserving for the qualifying the T20 World Cup with this type of performance.

But let's hope for best...

Ultimately, We all want to see Zimbabwe playing in upcoming T20 world cup.

Crastle_cog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by Crastle_cog »

We did favours to the dutch and the afghans in the past, hoping for some from the kenyans here on the 29th.

tej_27

Post by tej_27 »

Shit happening in Namibia vs Kenyan game .if Namibia loses we are doomed

Crastle_cog

Post by Crastle_cog »

Vraj is so good man

Crastle_cog

Post by Crastle_cog »

I'm supporting nigeria in the next fifa world cup if they get a result against uganda :lol:
Fair trade if you ask me