Uganda Vs Rawanda | 30th November 2023| ICC T20 World Cup Africa qualifiers | Miracle needed

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
tej_27

Uganda Vs Rawanda | 30th November 2023| ICC T20 World Cup Africa qualifiers | Miracle needed

Post by tej_27 »

One last game one last hope . I don't know what is the gulf between both the sides . But can't be more than Netherlands and Southafrica . Common Rwanda save us from this disaster. It's going be terrible terrible

franco vazquez
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Uganda Vs Rawanda | 30th November 2023| ICC T20 World Cup Africa qualifiers | Miracle needed

Post by franco vazquez »

remember when people said that Zim T10 was gonna do big things for Zimbabwe cricket? It turns out that it was the usual suspects trying to make all the money they could and Zimbabwean players were barely even sniffed at

Googly

Re: Uganda Vs Rawanda | 30th November 2023| ICC T20 World Cup Africa qualifiers | Miracle needed

Post by Googly »

I don't think Rwanda have beaten Uganda in the last 10 outings, they've all been one sided massacres

mnelson68

Post by mnelson68 »

Rubbish team selection again, bring in Kaia and drop Welch and keep Mumba. Get what they deserve

tej_27

Post by tej_27 »

Googly wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:46 am
I don't think Rwanda have beaten Uganda in the last 10 outings, they've all been one sided massacres
Yes it's all one sided but a man can hope . Probably Uganda will get complacent. I am so depressed man . One last chance to see big three on world stage seems to be slipping away

Googly

Post by Googly »

Maybe Raza is thinking he'll get an IPL gig up front?
Don't see the merit of this. Stay with Marumani, Kaia and Welch and play whatever stupid musical chairs you like, but Raza out early can bite

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

All this is useless. The team is just not good enough and continues to regress. You have to be kidding me if you say Namibia or Uganda have better domestic structures or money flowing in or the facilities or fixtures they get. Zimbabwe have been crap and a true fan is a fan who criticizes the team. They don't deserve to be in the WC. As simple as that.

Heads have to roll, lot of changes have to be made in the team itself. They need to have a Psycologist who can work on their mental health, make them mentally tough. Huge changes are needed.

Googly

Post by Googly »

I'm waiting for an I told you so, which almost guarantees it won't happen.

tej_27

Post by tej_27 »

I saw first two overs of the innings and i already lost all hopes. No chance with Rwanda

secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by secretzimbo »

sam_ahm wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:34 am
All this is useless. The team is just not good enough and continues to regress. You have to be kidding me if you say Namibia or Uganda have better domestic structures or money flowing in or the facilities or fixtures they get. Zimbabwe have been crap and a true fan is a fan who criticizes the team. They don't deserve to be in the WC. As simple as that.

Heads have to roll, lot of changes have to be made in the team itself. They need to have a Psycologist who can work on their mental health, make them mentally tough. Huge changes are needed.
Hard to argue with much of this.