Match Thread: 3rd ODI Zim vs Ireland 17 Dec

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
secretzimbo
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Match Thread: 3rd ODI Zim vs Ireland 17 Dec

Post by secretzimbo »

Maybe they won’t want to pay out the remainder of his contract and he’ll become joint technical director along with Rajput? :lol:

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Let that sink in for a moment.

Lalchand Rajfuck is still sitting on his sofa in Mumbai banking his $10k a month ZC salary.
Still six months left on his contract!!!

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

That’s says it all about this organisation. Rotten. Everyone associated with it

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

No worries though. Jonathin Cumball and Brain Bunnet will turn us overnight into a World Cup winning side.

It’ll all be grand!

Easy fix!

Pat_Bee

Post by Pat_Bee »

If Dave’s time is up who would be the new coach? Brent’s a funny one. He probably deserves the gig. But he’s done wonders with the women. Would you take him away from that and disrupt them or wait and he might fail with them at the global qualifier.

Ya they screwed up with rajput giving him a contract without doing due diligence on the changing room opinion of him first.

mnelson68

Post by mnelson68 »

secretzimbo wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:07 pm
No worries though. Jonathin Cumball and Brain Bunnet will turn us overnight into a World Cup winning side.

It’ll all be grand!

Easy fix!
You can stick with Shumba , Munyonga , Kaia , Wes , Kaitano, Marumani and watch the team continue to sink. You must enjoy watching the same under performing players fail all the time.

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

mnelson68 wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:10 am
secretzimbo wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:07 pm

It’ll all be grand!

Easy fix!
You can stick with Shumba , Munyonga , Kaia , Wes , Kaitano, Marumani and watch the team continue to sink. You must enjoy watching the same under performing players fail all the time.
Your thinking is precisely why we have been shit for twenty years.

You sound like one of the board members and I’m starting to suspect you may be.

Crastle_cog

Post by Crastle_cog »

I feel like the players aren't criticized enough tbf.
Yes we all can blame the board, rajput, dave whosoever is in charge but these players never take accountability. We might be in a tub of shit as an organization but don't you tell me our players get less exposure and opportunities than any other associate nation. It's a combination of losing mentality and piss poor attitude.

TapsC2

Post by TapsC2 »

Crastle_cog wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:07 am
I feel like the players aren't criticized enough tbf.
Yes we all can blame the board, rajput, dave whosoever is in charge but these players never take accountability. We might be in a tub of shit as an organization but don't you tell me our players get less exposure and opportunities than any other associate nation. It's a combination of losing mentality and piss poor attitude.
They are underperforming against teams who are below their level or are not significantly better than them. I was shocked when I saw the Irish batting averages after their top 4. You have a 25 a 20 etc. To me this where the blame lies on them. Don't be surprised to see them perform better mentally in Sri Lanka because they are expected to lose. Suddenly you will see a fight. I can't explain it.

Pat_Bee

Post by Pat_Bee »

I blame the players every day bro :lol: :lol: the rubbish ones.

Ya I get what ZimDawg says. Like being the underdawg or whatever. Same as when they get written off but then defend a low total.