Williams available again...

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
maehara
Administrator
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Williams available again...

Post by maehara »

Don't know whether to cheer this or not, but reports indicate Sean Williams has made himself available for Westerns:
Left-handed Sean Williams might be available for Westerns, which would be a huge boost for them. The former Zimbabwe national Under-19 captain has not featured for his home province in their first three matches for unclear reasons but is said to have indicated that he would be available in their last three matches.
http://www.sundaynews.co.zw/inside.aspx ... 3206&cat=5

aydee

Re: Williams available again...

Post by aydee »

Haha, I think this guy is a bit messed up...

It would be a big help for Westerns though, as their batting has been struggling badly...

zimfan1
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by zimfan1 »

lets not get to excited about this guys

its clear to all that he does not see his long term future in Zimbabwe cricket so why should he comeback and keep a player who does have a future in Zimbabwe cricket out of the team?

Detective RDS

Post by Detective RDS »

Sean Williams is a talented player and already has good international batting stats.

But he isnt capable of right decision making.I mean,he cant decide what to do or not.I think this is the 3rd time he turns back for Zimbabwe.It is to be seen that he will leave
(probably for playing club cricket in English season) and again will return for the 4th time after the English season is over!