Zimbabwe tour of Bangladesh 2024 | Pre series discussion

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: Zimbabwe tour of Bangladesh 2024 | Pre series discussion

Post by Googly »

Palestinian lives don't matter, only Jew lives. :lol:
This is going to roll out stupendously.

Crastle_cog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by Crastle_cog »

Love how the ukraine russo conflict got stream rolled under all of this madness :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

The world has gone mad. Landlocked Zimbabwe in the arse end of nowhere is a very safe place to be.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Googly wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 4:06 pm
Who's funding these guys? They've been quiet about that.
The Obiden Vegetable is going to really have to crank up those mail-in ballots because the Pro-Palestinian group has a very large following amongst the younger voters.

He's currently talking about violent protest being against the law :lol:. That was not his position a few years ago :lol:
The million dollar question is what vitamins Obummer feeds his pet vegetable. That's some powerful stuff, literally brings the dead to life.

Really hoping this spreads country-wide. It's going to make great viewing. Have stocked up on the popcorn.
It doesn’t take but $50 to grab a Coleman tent from Target so there’s no funding needed at this point. They’re college kids and most of these are elite universities so a lot of kids come from wealthy families. Money ain’t no thang for many of them.

And yeah they’ve probably got the backing of 30% of the under 35 crowd and minimum and 50% at maximum. It’s why the zionists are worried. And a significant portion are Jewish kids, some of whom are even observant and had Passover Seders at the encampments. But this is the future political class 10-20 years down the line. Add to that the growing dissatisfaction on the Right of sending money overseas…and there’s real cause that the billions in arms and interceptor replentionshments are at risk in the near future.

I’m working under the assumption that Trump wins in a landslide. I’m working as hard as possible to generate enough free capital to invest in tariff involved call options which did very well during Trump 1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

Googly

Post by Googly »

All those two man green and white tents set up in neat rows and brand new plywood boards to set up barricades is 100% indicative of this being highly organised.

As much as I'd like to see the hysterical melt down that would follow an Agent Orange win I don't see that happening. The Obiden camp will find a way of either imprisoning him, preventing him from running, or may actually resort to ending him. In fact the latter is looking highly probable. He must have a lot of security. I've seen his motor cavalcade. It's twice as long as any African dictator's
Theyre very upset about it.

I'd like to see him win simply because he doesn't seem too keen to start a thermonuclear war and he brings out of the woodwork the real deplorables. I did read these modern nukes don't have as much radioactive fallout, maybe they've designed a green nuke? They'd have to sell a few to Russia so we can have a safe nuclear war. The first one being dropped on Moscow could be called Little They/Them.

He's not solving the unholy mess created by The Vegetable. His tenure would be ungovernable. We'd get new virus strains unleashed upon us, the Democrats would suddenly be taking the knee to the 20 million migrants and it would be a disaster. There's nothing they wouldn't resort to to disrupt his presidency. I don't think America is too far away from a highly watchable internal fraças.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Googly wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:01 am
All those two man green and white tents set up in neat rows and brand new plywood boards to set up barricades is 100% indicative of this being highly organised.
SJP, JVP, IFN are well organized groups. I imagine MSA is part of it as well. These are after all kids who attend some of the finest schools in the world. Everyone has heard of Harvard, MIT, Columbia, UCLA (not just an academic institution but also great at sports) and UC Berkley. But University of Wisconsin-Madison...I'd never heard of it (who has?) and yet its one of the top 50 ranked universities in the US. They suck at sports, so another reason no one has heard of them, lol, but academically not a bad school at all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

Donald

Post by Donald »

I'm white and UK based and very pro Palestinian. The israel government is the most red neck in power for decades and ben gvir is a nasty nasty piece of work.

Googly

Post by Googly »

The closer to war Israel gets the more right they go. That's natural.
Whilst I sympathise with the plight of the Palestinians I've not got a lot of charity for them as a whole. They elect leaders that divert all the money they get into their own accounts and to buy munitions and build tunnels. They conveniently live in the lap of luxury in Dubai, and just like Biden and the political elite world-wide they won't risk themselves or their families in a military conflict.
Keep them poor so they're prepared to die for the cause. They're fighting a proxy war for people who have no intention of risking themselves. The Palestinians are not well liked throughout the region, they cause trouble in neighbouring countries and nobody wants them, but they're necessary cannon fodder for people that like the Jews even less.

The Jews have no intention of a two state solution. They also think the land from the river to the sea has been promised to them by God. Christians as a whole believe in a book that specifically states the Jews are the Chosen People. Does it get more arrogant? Surely as you get to that line you put the book down and pick up a 1978 Playboy?
Most religions are a scam.

Googly

Post by Googly »

By a sleight of hand the Germans still have to pay the Jews reparations :lol: and they get America to send them whatever they want, whenever they want. How does that work? They run America to fund their dream. Its weird and hopefully it ends soon.
They're smarter than everybody, and hard working, but nobody likes them either.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Same story with the American Jews actually. They fund the Israelis to fight their proxy war for them. The world is a mess, but people are slowly (too slowly) wising up.

Unfortunately the Internet is becoming very well policed and information is harder to come by. I've had some fun asking AI some blunt questions and the bullshit it spits back is annoying. Mr AI is currently very well censored. Looking for that rogue app that breaks free of the shackles. :lol: