Dav Whatmore interview

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Dav Whatmore interview

Post by jaybro »

Talks a good game smart cricket brain only thing holding him back is management, only time will tell .....

https://m.soundcloud.com/rsn-racing/dav ... cket-coach

Some interesting tweets from Alan Butcher as well

@abutch58: @CricketZimbo @Gomorezvidinha @tristanholme Thanks. Think I've heard someone talk about similar things before.....oh I remember it was me!

@CricketZimbo: @abutch58 @Gomorezvidinha You can't take away hope Butch, for some players it's all they have. Hope Zim go to win and not just compete

@abutch58: @CricketZimbo @Gomorezvidinha Not trying to....would still love to be working with them. You can't win without competing....!

@CricketZimbo: @abutch58 @Gomorezvidinha Have you come across the new chairman before, any hope? Or does Makonis involvement restrict progress?

@abutch58: @CricketZimbo @Gomorezvidinha yes ..he seemed ok ...hopefully will keep the convenor in check!!

@CricketZimbo: @abutch58 @Gomorezvidinha Can you confirm anything about Utseya's "cosy" relationship with ZC or do we have to wait for your book?

@abutch58: @CricketZimbo @Gomorezvidinha Only know what I've read recently....don't know if it's true.
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement