Dissecting the 2nd ODI

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Tinashce Ruswa

Re: Dissecting the 2nd ODI

Post by Tinashce Ruswa »

Its a sham......Really we can dissect the game and performances of the players but surely you do not need a rocket scientist to tell you know that most of our players are behind the eighth ball and some are way beyond their sell by date.I do not know why we WASTE our time with the same group of people who have failed to deliver for the last three/four years..Really it beats me why do the selectors constantly pick the same 15 + players, really you cannot tell me they do not have the depth...........

I rest my case and it is quite DISAPOINTING........

tawac
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Re: Dissecting the 2nd ODI

Post by tawac »

Now we really have to pick our selves up tht are a number of things going against us hearing. The guys in the side really need to justify their inclusion. I think from here on in selection shall be on merit... nothing else. If anything I think Mutizwa should have been in the squad ahead of some of the guys. I dont think Chibhabha really counts as an all rounder. He shld focus more on his batting.
CHRISTOPHER MPOFU: 'The problem was fear of failure. I used to think that when I played, if I didn't do well in one game, I would lose my place for the next one but now I've let go of that'